Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go.
All the weights in an excel file (except MT but easy to add) with my calculated Sasquatch weight / V6 weight / Mid package and lux package weight.
The payload has very little variation with Ford file in some trims mostly due to the ESOF/EMTC.

Key take aways:

If you want good payload Big Bend / base are best. Black Diamond Sasquatched is bad in payload, in fact worst than a sasquatched Badlands (thanks to higher GVWR rating for the Badlands). A good option is a Sasquatched Big Bend + mid package giving plenty of payload.
The V6 2.7 is heavy (152 lbs additional weight) and worsen payload despite slightly higher GVWR (-90 lbs of payload on a Badland). Big Bend wins again here thanks to reduction of only 10lbs of payload when adding the V6.
Ford did a mistake in their file, they list the BD 4 door 2.7 twice and forgot the wild track. I calculated Wildtrack weight approximately.

V6 2.7 additional weight: 152
SAS weight: 188
Mid weight: 92
Lux weight (include mid/high)118
Sponsored

Attachments

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here you go.
All the weights in an excel file (except MT but easy to add) with my calculated Sasquatch weight / V6 weight / Mid package and lux package weight.
The payload has very little variation with Ford file in some trims mostly due to the ESOF/EMTC.

Key take aways:

If you want good payload Big Bend / base are best. Black Diamond Sasquatched is bad in payload, in fact worst than a sasquatched Badlands (thanks to higher GVWR rating for the Badlands). A good option is a Sasquatched Big Bend + mid package giving plenty of payload.
The V6 2.7 is heavy (152 lbs additional weight) and worsen payload despite slightly higher GVWR (-90 lbs of payload on a Badland). Big Bend wins again here thanks to reduction of only 10lbs of payload when adding the V6.
Ford did a mistake in their file, they list the BD 4 door 2.7 twice and forgot the wild track. I calculated Wildtrack weight approximately.

V6 2.7 additional weight:152
SAS weight:188
Mid weight:92
What does the curb weight plus options mean?

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What does the curb weight plus options mean?
its the curb weight of the vehicle with all options possible. I did not calculate this, it comes from Ford.

UncleBuck

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ranger XLT 4.0L - 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

its the curb weight of the vehicle with all options possible. I did not calculate this, it comes from Ford.
So everything possible including Sasquatch?

Sponsored

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for putting this together! How did you find the Sasquatch package weight? I was thinking - it must be less for Badlands given how much is included already right?

I’m curious what weight badlands Sasquatch adds.

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for putting this together! How did you find the Sasquatch package weight? I was thinking - it must be less for Badlands given how much is included already right?

I’m curious what weight badlands Sasquatch adds.
With deductions between a Wildtrack and Outterbank 2.7 (both have Mid package, 2,7.... main difference between the 2 in weight is SAS).

Yes, my SAS package weight cannot be applied to a Badland of course.
SAS on a Badland will add very little weight, only the additional weight for the 5 tires should count. Usually I would say about 10 per tire, so 50 pound total. I think the new SAS Bronco tires are very light though, so could be less than 50 difference.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With deductions between a Wildtrack and Outterbank 2.7 (both have Mid package, 2,7.... main difference between the 2 in weight is SAS).

Yes, my SAS package weight cannot be applied to a Badland of course.
SAS on a Badland will add very little weight, only the additional weight for the 5 tires should count. Usually I would say about 10 per tire, so 50 pound total. I think the new SAS Bronco tires are very light though, so could be less than 50 difference.
Awesome, thanks. This calc is very helpful given the very tight GVWR margins on the Bronco.

Sampsonrustic

Base
First Name
Sampson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thank you for this - can you help me confirm 2 things:

1. This does not include manual transmission weights (which appear approximately 20 lbs less) - right?
  2. "Base Curb Weight" includes everything that comes standard with that trim, correct? So the 2 door badlands 2.3L base weight of 4607 lbs includes the steel bumpers, rock rails, and anything else it comes with, correct?
  3. Anyway to guess what the weight of the tow package is?

OP
OP
broncosor

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for this - can you help me confirm 2 things:

1. This does not include manual transmission weights (which appear approximately 20 lbs less) - right?
  2. "Base Curb Weight" includes everything that comes standard with that trim, correct? So the 2 door badlands 2.3L base weight of 4607 lbs includes the steel bumpers, rock rails, and anything else it comes with, correct?
  3. Anyway to guess what the weight of the tow package is?
I did not do it for manual transmission.
Yes everything that comes standard is included.
We cannot guess the tow package since no trim has it standard. But if you google it you may find some after market tow packages for other vehicle they should all be similar. If I had to guess I would say 50 lbs.

MasonPaul

Badlands
First Name
Mason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander and BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here you go.

Key take aways:

V6 2.7 additional weight:152
SAS weight:188
Mid weight:92
SOME GOOD INFO

https://fordauthority.com/2020/11/2...specifications-are-competitive-with-wrangler/
Sponsored