Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Nissan Frontier PRO-4X; 2002 BMW 530i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just wait until Broncos actually start getting into customer hands. Same thing happened to Mustang6G.
I hope you’re implying that once everyone gets their Broncos they’ll stop complaining. Is that was happened on mustang6g? ??
Sponsored

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you just take the back part of the roof off (leaving the panel covering the front seats?).
I think the conclusion was that you can do it at slower speeds. Look for an eventual aftermarket rear bracket as a solution.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here’s prob a dumb question...if you take off the front section only in MIC, how is air going to get out while driving? At least with modular you can take back section windows off... just imagining the wind noise and other things. At least with the soft top you can open more windows.
It would work the same way as a car with an open sunroof. Windows will now blow out and the removable top will not blow off.

ohvrider

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for sharing these types of Videos really help those of us that have not had a chance to see a Bronco in real life make tough calls.

drive21bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Not sure if some one addressed this in this thread but I am assuming this Bronco has the optional sound detening ? Is that what we see under the panels?

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That looks incredibly easy for one person to do assuming they have a simple block and tackle setup on the ceiling of their garage.

Really like the simplicity of it, and that they even have docking ports for drain and cannon is especially nice, even if they could have been placed in a more robust location when carrying gear.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Not sure if some one addressed this in this thread but I am assuming this Bronco has the optional sound detening ? Is that what we see under the panels?
The material looks to be just the standard MIC that I saw in person on the Overland rig with the Filson event in Seattle. AFAIK, nobody has seen Ford's factory sound deadening, nor the final material for the painted roof which is supposed to be thicker and heavier.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
How heavy? I went down a rabbit hole with trying to google this. It ended up being a time sink and I still don't have the answer. Anybody know?