Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So can you take the back off while leaving the front driver and passenger tops on? Or do the front panels lock onto the back piece?

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if the roof rack has to be removed on the 4 door to remove the top as well? I was really hoping it didn’t have to be removed, but figured I wasn’t so lucky.

Willwork4bronco

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People already being negative before it even starts. No wonder Ford isn't telling us much.
Bunch of haters that were never going to buy a bronco in the first place.
Ok fellers absolutely not a hater. I’m actually buying two and I’ve owned 5, 7 if you count Bronco II’s. Plus 2 IH scouts and 4 Jeeps. And I take the top off the Jeep by my self. I completely apologize if my lack of faith (Completely based on experience) in BN and their production capacity hurt your feelings.

Sponsored

fv9

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Alfa Romeo Giulia Ti Sport, 2005 Lotus Elise, Protoform P3 formula vee, Crossle 32F formula ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im now thinking of not going with the roof rack. While it looks simple enough, Im hoping the aftermarket will create cross bars that can clamp on either side. Much easier to store than the long rails and cross bars as one piece. Shoot, I only use a roof rack for skiing and I could always just put them in the BD. Having said that, I would love to see a pic of a 4 door BD, in CactusG, steelies, top on and off. Although Im sure thats too much to ask! :)

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ok fellers absolutely not a hater. I’m actually buying two and I’ve owned 5, 7 if you count Bronco II’s. Plus 2 IH scouts and 4 Jeeps. And I take the top off the Jeep by my self. I completely apologize if my lack of faith (Completely based on experience) in BN and their production capacity hurt your feelings.
Not hurting my feelings any. The complaining and negativity has pretty much taken over the forum and keeps moving to new lows.

Sponsored

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's my build! 4dr cactus with steelies. Looking forward to it!

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome!! Thanks !!
I talked to Ford at Super Cel East and they said they don't recommend it for highway use. Basically driving around town you are probably good, but I wouldn't try the interstate.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Im now thinking of not going with the roof rack. While it looks simple enough, Im hoping the aftermarket will create cross bars that can clamp on either side. Much easier to store than the long rails and cross bars as one piece. Shoot, I only use a roof rack for skiing and I could always just put them in the BD. Having said that, I would love to see a pic of a 4 door BD, in CactusG, steelies, top on and off. Although Im sure thats too much to ask! :)
This

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hurt feelings? lol No, you didn't hurt feelings, you're just being negative and it's getting old and played out on this forum.

Triathlonfun

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks pretty easy. I was hoping for that demo on a 4 door though to be sure the center panel comes off easy with the roof rack on. Would also like to see the front doors and roof panels fit in the back.
Sponsored