First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That’s kind of a bummer. My plan was to run like that the majority of time. I may have to look in to the mesh tops now.
Yea they are only secured in the front since their is no middle bar like Jeeps. One of the tradeoffs. I think that canvas bimini top will be very handy.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was hoping they would add a video with the four door hard top removal as well... never owned a Jeep but looks different since it doesn’t look like the Jeep has removable panels over the rear passenger compartment.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The rear section looked a little flimsy?
I wonder if this correlates to the fact as to why the static and dynamic roof rack weight maximums are so low.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

13mm, figures that it wouldn't be the more common 10 or 12. However, at least they don't make you use some special factory only tool! Oh, wait....

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was hoping they would add a video with the four door hard top removal as well... never owned a Jeep but looks different since it doesn’t look like the Jeep has removable panels over the rear passenger compartment.
It should be the same way except you have that long second row mini piece to come off before you undo the 4 bolts on the clam shell.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Can I run the Bimini under the hard top and have the back section on with the canvas over the front section? I want to run doors off most of the time. Like the idea of sun protection and hope someone (come on Ford, concession for the mod top delay)pops out the side windows easy.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Personally, I've been waiting to see how this works. I wish the back windows were removable like the modular top, but it looks pretty easy to remove.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After watching this video im cancelling my roof rack i can just bolt the rack thru the roof an not have to monkey with the front caps .
Thanks for posting and saving me more $

ethanax

Badlands
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So it looks like taking the roof rack off is easy enough, but what if you have the LED light bar? Isn’t that also attached to the roof rack or is it separate? If I want to take off the roof rack to take off the roof, will the light bar easily disconnect/unplug? The video is making me think I shouldn’t get the light bar. But surely having a light bar wouldn’t prevent me from ever taking the roof off, right?

Sponsored

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder how people that install wheel locks survive? :unsure:
Putting them in the cupholder when you go to get tires. Tell the guy. I know when they finally start: phone rings, I tell them the key is in the cupholder.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So it looks like taking the roof rack off is easy enough, but what if you have the LED light bar? Isn’t that also attached to the roof rack or is it separate? If I want to take off the roof rack to take off the roof, will the light bar easily disconnect/unplug? The video is making me think I shouldn’t get the light bar. But surely having a light bar wouldn’t prevent me from ever taking the roof off, right?
I was trying to figure that out and realized the solution to that was visible on the Filson Fire Bronco: a little metal bracket.

E9E0A9E0-4732-4CA3-AD8F-2CD9246F9B28.jpeg

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can I run the Bimini under the hard top and have the back section on with the canvas over the front section? I want to run doors off most of the time. Like the idea of sun protection and hope someone (come on Ford, concession for the mod top delay)pops out the side windows easy.
I think the big question in this is can you operate the latches with the top in place. If so, I don’t see why not.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Putting them in the cupholder when you go to get tires. Tell the guy. I know when they finally start: phone rings, I tell them the key is in the cupholder.
You might have missed my point. A lot of people use wheel locks and manage to hang onto the special tool to remove them. But all of a sudden, a special tool to remove the roof bolts is too difficult to deal with.
Sponsored