85_Ranger4x4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here’s prob a dumb question...if you take off the front section only in MIC, how is air going to get out while driving? At least with modular you can take back section windows off... just imagining the wind noise and other things. At least with the soft top you can open more windows.
I have no experience with them but it would probably be similar to an old T-top car with the t-tops out.

Generally if air can't get out it really slows down how much it goes in. It is a whole different world with just a side window open in my truck than it is with a side window down and a back window open.
Sponsored

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I thought I had read that somewhere....heck it's probably only a $1500 option like you're buying out a complete new top with no consideration that hte stock MIC top price should be taken into consideration..and just be deducted from the price of the other top...
It's an $1895 (future) option, and it does take into account that you're losing a lower-priced top

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That gray top actually looks pretty nice!!! (just wish we had our port hole)

ahobie17

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93 Toyota 4x4, 79 Chevrolet C10, 07 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's an $1895 (future) option, and it does take into account that you're losing a lower-priced top

GD..... that's highway robbery...and no courtesy reach around offered either...where did you see that price and any pictures?

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

GD..... that's highway robbery...and no courtesy reach around offered either...where did you see that price and any pictures?
The cost was in a pricing survey and was confirmed when Ford announced they are taking that cost off the FE and Wildtrak, which previously were supposed to come with modular tops but will not at launch.

There are quite a few pics. It's the glossy black tops. In the future, the modular tops will be available in black, white, or body-color.

Expect to pay close to $4000 for one through parts.

Sponsored

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Don’t have time to read through all the comments but did anyone mention there’s no seeing out the back if you stand the roof panels up like that? If I’m away from home I’ll either lay them down in the back or simply leave them on.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t have time to read through all the comments but did anyone mention there’s no seeing out the back if you stand the roof panels up like that? If I’m away from home I’ll either lay them down in the back or simply leave them on.
If it’s anything like the Jeep, you’re not gonna be missing much.

Learn to love your side mirrors.

Ford Bronco Bronco Hard Top How-to Video: Remove Roof Rack, Panels and Hardtop 0D1FC5C5-73A0-429E-9880-025A2EDABF10

(i just realized that’s even with one side folded down...)

Last edited:

brewdad

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know how tall the guy was in the how to video, but I noticed that the rocker panels were about midway to his thighs when he was standing next to the panels; the standard 33" tires will be best for my Badlands build. The Bronco in the video did have the 35" tires, right?

Grayman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Sucksarado
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Great I work 12 to 15 hours a day 6 days a week and now to get this thing I got to go out a get a buddy ? Ford are you listening.
I love this thing and can’t wait to get my Badlands, 2dr, VB. 2.3 MT...

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Can I run the Bimini under the hard top and have the back section on with the canvas over the front section? I want to run doors off most of the time. Like the idea of sun protection and hope someone (come on Ford, concession for the mod top delay)pops out the side windows easy.
Doubtful because the bimini would prevent the latches to close.