Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Have it my way? First, lower the price. :)

Badlands , carbonized gray
Black interior

Alternately, white or black exterior with Rawlings leather interior. Rawlings baseball glove marine grade vinyl? Nah, leather for Rawlings. So I guess black MGV If is

2.7, auto, Advanced 4x4
Dual tops, MIC - but put the sound dampening in there, dammit

Luxe but then ... gimme a way to have real gauges and a more adult dashboard. No cartoons - make it more business like.

I wonder if the B&O has knobs or only the stupid touch screen. I want knobs. And my Sync in a model year 2012 works like crap. Hope the new one will properly Bluetooth for streaming radio because the FM dial in NYC area is utter trash.

I want knobs and dials for es much as possible. Too hard to mess with the touch screen when driving

Heated back seats

Auto stop/start - yeah, don’t even think of putting that crap in there

Gimme under seat lock boxes already bolted to the floor. Make them high impact plastic so they won’t rust from a hose-out. Marine grade brass for all locks, etc. so they won’t rust

I want a real key ignition option. When the beeper shits the bed I want to know that I can still start this thing

I want all the accoutrements - light bar, fog lights, air pump, GMRS radio (can CB be included in one?)

And a great dog in the back seat!

Acuraman

Big Bend
First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX and RLX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
An Eddie Bauer edition, (or Outer Banks), in dark green with light tan interior. Small V8 with a manual, dual exhast.?

TxBronc

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
72 bronco,2006 Tacoma,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bd 33's 2 to3 inch lift 2.3 MT.

Inspector!4

WT 4dr
CG
Tow
BLACK MGV SEATS
RUBBERIZED WASHOUT FLOOR
Rear seat Rubber Seat backs like Bronco sport

Sponsored

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I keep trying to talk myself into a BD with mid, but in the end, about $4500 gets me a Lux OBX with leather - a lot more vehicle for the money. It seems that the OBX is really positioned well.

timhood

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I continually find myself on the configurator switching between bronco models: Badlands, Outer Banks, Black Diamond lets be honest all of them... trying to find that perfect build.
Mine is an Outer Lands. Or is it Bad Banks?

2-door OB with Badlands wheels, MGV but carpeted and sound-deadened interior, Badlands rock rails with mini steps. I think I like the painted mirrors and handles but not wheel arches just like you spec'd.

So, I either go Badlands and trade the front grille and get some stuff I won't need (steel bumper, front locker and swaybar disconnect) and not get the carpet interior, or get Outer Banks and have to get leather, the side steps I don't like the look of, the painted body parts that I might not want and probably need to get extra wheels and tires for off-road use. About $2,200 more for the Badlands which is more capable with stuff I'll probably not use but might be a little closer fit. ?

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dude, this is a tough task, trying to list my changes without going on a rant for each one to justify each one. I've had to delte about 1500 words!!! LOL

1. Man/Squatch at first order.

2. Make Mid & Manual a thing...
No point in going too far up the trim scale if the Mid can't be selected.

3. Lose the 5k trim level tax going from Base to Big Bend .....
..... 5k trim tax + $3100Mid/Auto tag team gang bang = $8100 for heated seats and other fluff.

4. Make 33's available ...charge for upgraded wheels and tires, like all the other truck lines often do.

5. Make the M210 "Standard" on the Black Diamond, open diff. if need be? or couple it to an optional front locker for 2k-ish.

6. Change the interior accent stitching that clashes with all but one or two colors...blue or orange. .... or make it match the exterior color.

Elwood

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The desk in my home office
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Start with: Badlands, 2.7, Lux

Add:
-Rubberized/ durable seat backs, mats, and cargo area
- Green Exterior
- Brown leather/vinyl interior
- Air Conditioned Seats (it gets hot in the South, without a top, with dark leather)
- Full keyless entry
- A steel bumper with integrated winch and open view for the front camera
- Heads up Display
- An (unattainable) roof rack
- An increased GVWR

Last edited:

Sponsored

Halfsmoke00

Base
First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Ford Escape AWD V6, '91 Plymouth Acclaim V6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door basesquatch VB 2.7L aux switches, BD steelies and interior with cloth heated/cooled seats, 110 ac power outlet & dual zone a/c from the mid package (don't need the nannies and other crap from it), swaybar disconnect, 12" screen for trail maps, tow package with integrated brake controller and a 5,000lb rating, upgraded aluminum skid plates & bumper with factory fog lights, a 1-piece mic leak proof roof, upgraded alternator and battery(ies), 25-30 gal fuel tank, swing out tire carrier with a flip down tailgate, and I'm stopping there because I just flashed back to the Simpsons episode where Homer built that bubble-top car.

Tards

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Tard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sl450
Your Bronco Model
Base
The ultimate sleeper. Black on black base with cloth (no 2 tone interior) sittin on steelie 33 ko2s with auto tranny, auto climate, garage opener, self dimming mirrors, heated seat and steering wheel, wireless charger, full sound deadening, and rear lockers for under $40k. I’d then consider adding 2.7, skid plate under only, bilsteins, front locker, larger screen, and upgraded speakers.

EddieV

First Edition
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350R
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
FE in LB with white top, manual transmission, V8 engine and the white MGV interior from the cactus gray preproduction model they teased us with. Too much to ask?
Sponsored