First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This whole thing is pathetic! Hard to grasp that they are sending them back to Map!
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford picked mine up from the dealership without warning or notice. It’s going back to the plant for the fix. My dealer asked “Why don’t you just send us the part and we can install it?”. Nope, Ford has to do it was the reply. It took 3-3.5 weeks to ship from Michigan to Louisiana. So I imagine I won’t get it back until Jan/Feb.

My dealer thought they were being scammed at first until he called Ford regarding the issue and found out that yes, this is how they’re handling the air bag recall.

You can’t make this stuff up.
Insanity...

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Insanity...
So I contact my dealership today and they have mine and another customer’s Bronco with the recall and he said they hadn’t heard anything about them being shipped back to MAP for the repair and they are still parked there at the dealer. He was waiting to hear back from service manager to see about the part and recall, but hadn’t heard anything back yet.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I contact my dealership today and they have mine and another customer’s Bronco with the recall and he said they hadn’t heard anything about them being shipped back to MAP for the repair and they are still parked there at the dealer. He was waiting to hear back from service manager to see about the part and recall, but hadn’t heard anything back yet.
I'm so glad the right hand speaks to the left hand at Ford. Meanwhile mine is still at DM and I don't have a clue what's going on with it either.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The part can be ordered. Mine is sitting in the service Dept. awaiting instructions

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The part can be ordered. Mine is sitting in the service Dept. awaiting instructions
Well I should clarify they’re waiting for Ford to instruct them. The part itself isn’t the issue.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still nothing! I have never tried so hard in my life to give a company $55,000-60,000!

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well I go see the Ford Service rep for this area tomorrow. Say a little prayer for me please. Cuz I really plan on getting my point across

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well I go see the Ford Service rep for this area tomorrow. Say a little prayer for me please. Cuz I really plan on getting my point across
Oh man, good luck! Please bail them on this, and don’t let them twist out of it with some BS half-answer.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Oh man, good luck! Please bail them on this, and don’t let them twist out of it with some BS half-answer.
All I got is "I will run it up the pole". We shall see

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
All I got is "I will run it up the pole". We shall see
What a total BS non-committal response. So that means we won’t know anything more than we already do.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What a total BS non-committal response. So that means we won’t know anything more than we already do.
He had never heard of dirt mountain but he has now. If I hear anything , I will post it ip
Sponsored