First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
But that would make sense, so they aren't likely to do it :rolleyes:. Mine didn't make it off DM until 11/21, yet they still shipped it to the dealership without replacing the airbag. At that point, why send it at all? I'm living in fear that they'll raise the interest rates while our vehicles are lingering in limbo.
Me Too!!!
Sponsored

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well, Anybody heard anything? I figure we will be lucky to get our bronco by feb

Bronco1995

Outer Banks
First Name
LeeAnn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995, 2021, and 2022 Ford Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Does anyone know how many of us are stuck at the dealer. I know 553 airbag recalls but how many of those are stuck in limbo now?
Stuck at the dealer since 12/2. Ford corporate has basically washed it's hands of the issue and pushed it off on the service department. And so, we wait. We did get visitation rights on the day it arrived...

unnamed.jpg

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx for the part number link in this thread and the info that some(?) found that ford wonā€™t let the dealer do the fix even if they have the part. And getting their bronco sent back to MAP(?!!).

Iā€™ve armed my dealer who is going into their q4 meeting with ford corporate today. She is going to try and find me info.

Dealers want to make the money and recoup the space our broncos are taking up. This land solely on ford the manufacturer.

Iā€™ve started commenting on all of the bronco nation posts on all channels with the same comment:

@The Bronco Nation,, let ford know that instead of pushing the over promised under delivered lacklustre (whatever their posting about here) they should take care of their already paid customers. I need an airbag! And so do 500 more broncos. Donā€™t leave us hanging. Thereā€™s obviously airbags available. Do better! Please contact me with good news!
#bronconation #fordbronco #ford

having had marketing experience, I know if someone(or group šŸ˜‰) are loud on social, people start paying attention.

Yodi

Black Diamond
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
This has been the worst buying experience of anything I have ever tried to buy in my 57 years! Somewhere at the very top of this is the biggest idiot that ever lived!

Sponsored

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thx for the part number link in this thread and the info that some(?) found that ford wonā€™t let the dealer do the fix even if they have the part. And getting their bronco sent back to MAP(?!!).

Iā€™ve armed my dealer who is going into their q4 meeting with ford corporate today. She is going to try and find me info.

Dealers want to make the money and recoup the space our broncos are taking up. This land solely on ford the manufacturer.

Iā€™ve started commenting on all of the bronco nation posts on all channels with the same comment:

@The Bronco Nation,, let ford know that instead of pushing the over promised under delivered lacklustre (whatever their posting about here) they should take care of their already paid customers. I need an airbag! And so do 500 more broncos. Donā€™t leave us hanging. Thereā€™s obviously airbags available. Do better! Please contact me with good news!
#bronconation #fordbronco #ford

having had marketing experience, I know if someone(or group šŸ˜‰) are loud on social, people start paying attention.
Iā€™d like to think that your dealer having a meeting with ford corporate today will change anything, but at this point Iā€™ve completely lost hope, almost to the point of ordering another 2 door badlands as a 2022 model. Plus that way I could choose eruption green as my color instead of A51, probably show up about the same time as this airbag weā€™ve waited over 4 months for nowā€¦

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree. Iā€™m hopeful but donā€™t have any expectations.

Iā€™ve also had thoughts of doing something different as opposed to waiting for this bronco. Plus, sounds like there are a lot of small first year headaches. šŸ¤”

Iā€™d like to think that your dealer having a meeting with ford corporate today will change anything, but at this point Iā€™ve completely lost hope, almost to the point of ordering another 2 door badlands as a 2022 model. Plus that way I could choose eruption green as my color instead of A51, probably show up about the same time as this airbag weā€™ve waited over 4 months for nowā€¦

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford/dealer meeting got cancelled last minute. Will be rescheduled for early next week. Iā€™ll keep you guys posted. šŸ’Ŗ

Iā€™ve commented on the latest ā€˜the bronco nationā€™ YouTube video and Instagram post. If you guys thumb it up it will stay close to the top. Or comment yourself. Or notā€¦ šŸ˜….

Iā€™m going to continue to comment on any new posts I see.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This has been the worst buying experience of anything I have ever tried to buy in my 57 years! Somewhere at the very top of this is the biggest idiot that ever lived!
The thing is at the end of the day we don't matter in the slightest and Ford knows this. They're printing money with this rig.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I have now seen 4 Broncos in my neighborhood, and still no word from Ford on our airbags. WTF? @Ford Motor Company

Sponsored

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Stuck at the dealer since 12/2. Ford corporate has basically washed it's hands of the issue and pushed it off on the service department. And so, we wait. We did get visitation rights on the day it arrived...

Ford Bronco Bronco held at dealership for airbag unnamed
The thing is, it hasnā€™t been pushed to the service department. If it was, then they could order the part and install. Itā€™s still very much corporateā€™s issue because for whatever reason, they refuse to release the instructions to allow Service to fix it. If they attempt to install before @Ford Motor Company does that then apparently it voids the warranty for some reason.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford/dealer meeting got cancelled last minute. Will be rescheduled for early next week. Iā€™ll keep you guys posted. šŸ’Ŗ

Iā€™ve commented on the latest ā€˜the bronco nationā€™ YouTube video and Instagram post. If you guys thumb it up it will stay close to the top. Or comment yourself. Or notā€¦ šŸ˜….

Iā€™m going to continue to comment on any new posts I see.
I comment on Mike Levineā€™s Twitter constantly now. Iā€™m certain heā€™s ignoring or ghosting me now, though I do get plenty of reaction from others on the issue.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
...going to twitter right now... thanks for the reminder ;)

I comment on Mike Levineā€™s Twitter constantly now. Iā€™m certain heā€™s ignoring or ghosting me now, though I do get plenty of reaction from others on the issue.

Texas_Dave

Wildtrak
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
...going to twitter right now... thanks for the reminder ;)
Good luck! That asshole refused to respond to anything difficult. All he cares about is posting propaganda. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d keep my job if I sucked at it as bad as he does his, which is supposedly ā€œcommunicationsā€!