jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M Coupe // Volvo P1800S // Caterham CSR 200
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did everyone get their broncos? i feel like i'm the only one left... <crickets...>

I just got word from my dealer that the parts won't be in for another 6 weeks. :mad: !!
my hail-mary is that ford customer service is seeing if they can expedite. :cautious:
Sponsored

7spdbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' MT Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
did everyone get their broncos? i feel like i'm the only one left... <crickets...>

I just got word from my dealer that the parts won't be in for another 6 weeks. :mad: !!
my hail-mary is that ford customer service is seeing if they can expedite. :cautious:
6 weeks?? That’s ridiculous! Hopefully customer service can expedite it for you. I know it’s frustrating, but it’s definitely worth the wait. When I was still waiting for mine, I kept thinking “you’ve already waited for 5 months, so what’s another 3 weeks”

OP
OP

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Ford Bronco / 2021 FE bronco / 2023 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My first edition trim piece arrived and it does not match. My dealer is still trying to figure it out. Hopefully soon

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My first edition trim piece arrived and it does not match. My dealer is still trying to figure it out. Hopefully soon
Same here for the first edition. They tore my bronco apart only to find out the trim piece was silver when I guess it was supposed to be black. That was yesterday. They were trying to get back to ford for a solution. You can't make this stuff up.

OP
OP

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My dealer finally got the correct part number for the First Edition Trim. Ford had it wrong in their system. They have fixed that now, but of course the part is on Back order.

Sponsored

gjacobsn

First Edition
First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLS 63 AMG
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just got the call my correct trim piece came in. Wooo hoooo
Finally got mine as well. After tearing it apart and finding they had the wrong piece, my dealer said the "borrowed" one off another vehicle at another dealer. Not sure what thats all about, but I got my bronco!

So far it seems the only thing wrong is the heated stearing wheel only heats up for about 10 seconds then is off. First world problems I guess :cool:

OP
OP

UtahBroncoGuy

First Edition
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
i can’t wait to get mine. Still a few weeks out till I pick it up. But light at the end of the tunnel

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If my parts guy is right, I won’t have mine until mid March! And that’s IF he’s right. 😒

XR650R

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fiesta ST, Suzuki DR650
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would raise hell with them about letting people test drive it, that is just wrong. They are essentially going to sell you a demo even though you ordered it.
Yup. I would be livid.

Sponsored

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is the latest I got from customer service (canada):
M2DZ78044A74B- airbag. -
Currently there is no official ETA but enough pieces are in transit now to cover all emergency back orders.
Possibly 7-10 days before arrival.
who knows though. I’ve been hopeful with every promise/expectation I’ve been given only to be repeatedly be disappointed by Ford

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just bumped into this thread. Picked up my Bronco on 1/30. Immediately on my way home (15 minute drive from the dealer) I got the passenger airbag module issue. Not to mention it arrived with transport damage. Damaged headlight and bumper. Dropped it back off at the dealer in 2/7. Been at the dealer since. No ETA. I was even contacted by Ford who saw one of my posts. They have opened a claim and stated that they will escalating my case. The thought of having to make my first payment on a car that's going to sit at a dealer longer than I've had it in my possession is pissing me off more and more everyday.

Mr. Plow

Black Diamond
First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Expedition, 09' FEH, 68' Mercury Cougar
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else on here still waiting on their airbags or am I still the last sucker with his Bronco sitting at the dealer?

I just got off the phone with the Ford Motor Company and the dealer. They were calling to update me and to remind me that my case had been escalated. Which means that my VIN has been identified as a top priority for an airbag, which is currently on backorder. Of course, they have no ETA on when the backorders will be filled, but I can rest assured my VIN is a top "priority". Oh joy!

I literally had my Bronco for a week, It's been sitting there for 16 days, still no end in sight. I asked the Ford rep how long my car has to sit at the dealer before can claim reimbursement for having to make a payment on a vehicle that has been sitting inoperable at the dealer. Their response....30 days. WTF, so if my car is returned between 20 to 29 days im shit out of luck? I get stuck with making a payment for a brand new $50k car that has been sitting out of my possession for 3/4 of a month, it's not even a month old!

This isn't right and I am quickly losing my faith in Ford and in my Bronco. I've driven FORD all my life, all my cars are FORD, but this might be the last one I buy. I'm so disappointed and disillusioned.

jaeggernaut

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow. What a coincidence. I’be been escalated ‘high priority’ as well. 🤔🙄

My bronco arrived at my dealer nov 10. 😒
Fortunately (?) I never took possession, so my payment hasn’t happened yet. You definitely shouldn’t be paying while waiting.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone else on here still waiting on their airbags or am I still the last sucker with his Bronco sitting at the dealer?

I just got off the phone with the Ford Motor Company and the dealer. They were calling to update me and to remind me that my case had been escalated. Which means that my VIN has been identified as a top priority for an airbag, which is currently on backorder. Of course, they have no ETA on when the backorders will be filled, but I can rest assured my VIN is a top "priority". Oh joy!

I literally had my Bronco for a week, It's been sitting there for 16 days, still no end in sight. I asked the Ford rep how long my car has to sit at the dealer before can claim reimbursement for having to make a payment on a vehicle that has been sitting inoperable at the dealer. Their response....30 days. WTF, so if my car is returned between 20 to 29 days im shit out of luck? I get stuck with making a payment for a brand new $50k car that has been sitting out of my possession for 3/4 of a month, it's not even a month old!

This isn't right and I am quickly losing my faith in Ford and in my Bronco. I've driven FORD all my life, all my cars are FORD, but this might be the last one I buy. I'm so disappointed and disillusioned.
I made several months of payments whilst stuck on Dirt Mountain... Don't blame you for feeling violated, but Stay Pumped.

Hopefully you laughed a little and hope you get your Bronco back quickly.
Sponsored