Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Placed a white heritage grill over the spy image. Also roughly painted some areas to give an idea of what it will look like. So excited!!

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Spied Wearing MOD Top, Squared Flares, Retro Grille, Robins Egg Blue! 123
Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Here is my take on this:

1.) This Heritage Edition is only shown in the black top because they are trying to hide/camo it and had one laying around from the early prototypes. The actual Heritage Edition will come in the white painted Mod top.
2.) The painted Mod top will only be available in the Heritage Edition for MY '23. Not available on other models. And technically then Ford didn't lie about the Mod top.......it will be available in '23 just like they said. They never said to what extent/models it would be available on.
3.) Squared fenders only available on Heritage Edition & Everglades. Doubt it will be rolled out on all models in '23.

Just my two cents. I have zero proof for any of this.
Now that the MY23 playbook is posted, I looked back on these predictions of mine from July and I was right. I wish I wasn’t right though for those who waited for the mod top. What a bummer.