First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Maybe I'm just dumb: what exactly is 'Heritage' about this edition? Perhaps in a cool Boxwood Green with white top - I could get there - but what I see here is not putting me in a retro mood at all. To think I was going to wait and not take my BL SAS MT in favor of a Heritage. Good move, me.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

These are the top 10 recommendations by the enthusiasts who were at the preview in August 2019.

The scores were weighted by preference of their top 5 choices, not just by the total number who picked a color.

Midnight Blue Metallic
Light Grabber Blue
Poppy Red(66-67) Calypso Coral (71-72)
Boxwood Green
Jade Glow
Lunar Green
Harbor Blue
Carribbean Turquoise
Peacock Blue
Light Turquoise (1966) Frost Turqouise (1967)

The closet colors to "Robins Egg Blue" are probably SkyView Blue, Diamond Blue and Wind Blue, and all of those colors ranked at the bottom of the 46 of the 87 colors that received any votes at, #41, 42, and 45.

However, Peacock Blue which made the top 10 list is also in that range of blues, and happens to be one of the more well known compared to those other blue color names. Light/Frost Turquoise is also a very light blue.
Yeah - the designers clearly thought the customer were fools / these are not in design colors today. Or they then asked the dealers who all said nothing bright and more shades of gray please.

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
I assume the Heritage will be offered with the white top, grill, wheels, mirror caps, etc. If not, I am not at all interested either. It seems like it will be offered in a version with white features and a version with black features. I'm just speculating though. Everything being tested and shown in public is the version with black features. Where is the version with the white features?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I assume the Heritage will be offered with the white top, grill, wheels, mirror caps, etc. If not, I am not at all interested either. It seems like it will be offered in a version with white features and a version with black features. I'm just speculating though. Everything being tested and shown in public is the version with black features. Where is the version with the white features?
These latest mannequin reveals/spottings show that Ford will offer the HE in various option packages. When we see the MID HE mannequin, that will never have a white or body color mirror cap.

Don't be distracted by the wheels. They all have the rattle-can treatment. Ford will not offer a flat-black wheel.

The mod top is a mystery (still) and not just as it pertains to the HE. Many presume a white top, but it hasn't been seen except on the Nintendo Bronco back at launch.

With regards to the grill, we have seen a white grill with red FORD lettering from way back in January when it was seen peeking out from behind the camo. I've also seen the white grill from behind the yellow drape.

Sponsored

Wolfpack

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Bronco XLT 5Spd, 2002 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
These latest mannequin reveals/spottings show that Ford will offer the HE in various option packages. When we see the MID HE mannequin, that will never have a white or body color mirror cap.

Don't be distracted by the wheels. They all have the rattle-can treatment. Ford will not offer a flat-black wheel.

The mod top is a mystery (still) and not just as it pertains to the HE. Many presume a white top, but it hasn't been seen except on the Nintendo Bronco back at launch.

With regards to the grill, we have seen a white grill with red FORD lettering from way back in January when it was seen peeking out from behind the camo. I've also seen the white grill from behind the yellow drape.
So it sounds like the HE will be an option package and not a trim. And it will be available on numerous trims of which you will only be able to get the white mirror caps on a higher level trim. I want to see the white mod top in some real world photos. Good analysis @Beach_Bum. Thanks.

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So it sounds like the HE will be an option package and not a trim. And it will be available on numerous trims of which you will only be able to get the white mirror caps on a higher level trim. I want to see the white mod top in some real world photos. Good analysis @Beach_Bum. Thanks.
No. It's going to be a trim but have option packages. Some have postulated that the fully optioned HE will be limited in production (insert joke that ALL Broncos are limited in production). Seeing these MID HE(s) have been a surprise to me. Back at the half-assed BN reveal, it showed the MID package. But I discounted it as a spare-parts Bronco as it was all mis-matched parts including the spare tire/wheel. I've been under the impression for the past year and half that it was going to be a top level trim in the slotting of the FE where it had everything including the kitchen sink. Now, it seems that the HE will be available with the entry-level MID package.

It still remains unknown what the interior will be. For me, that will be the deciding factor. They have to knock it out of the park because right now, I'm not that impressed.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I'm just dumb: what exactly is 'Heritage' about this edition? Perhaps in a cool Boxwood Green with white top - I could get there - but what I see here is not putting me in a retro mood at all. To think I was going to wait and not take my BL SAS MT in favor of a Heritage. Good move, me.
The extra money that you will spend to be special.

Sponsored

Wolfeclan4

Wildtrak
First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Maybe get the ones out that people have ordered instead just . Building more Problems that can't Solve in a timely matter

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For those thinking this is a vintage edition, it is a Heritage edition. It should honor vintage bronco design cues in a modern platform. It is not intentes to be a copy paste from a vintage bronco.

emmaginn

Big Bend
First Name
Emory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I mentioned that on page 1 and got hammered. They are a complete copy (minus the 0 offset)
Yeah, saw that right after I posted. Agreed. They are very similar. Might not be for everyone but I like them. Just wish they were a little cheaper.