First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 F350. 2022 Big Bend (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I could never quite picture what the squared off fenders looked like without that godawful Everglades sticker. 😍
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Photoshopped to uncover grille and I made it Velocity Blue. Looking really sharp.
F30A757B-C890-4672-A409-203D3D2988E2.png
This almost makes me want to cancel my 2dr VB black diamond. Its already in transit tho. I realy just want those fenders. The rest doesnt matter. Maybe one day Ill find someone who gets one and prefers the other fenders and we can trade lol.

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This almost makes me want to cancel my 2dr VB black diamond. Its already in transit tho. I realy just want those fenders. The rest doesnt matter. Maybe one day Ill find someone who gets one and prefers the other fenders and we can trade lol.
I’ll buy your black diamond so you can get it lol

350vudu

Raptor
First Name
350vudu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350, 2019 Ducati V4S Corse
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I mentioned that on page 1 and got hammered. They are a complete copy (minus the 0 offset)
They are for sure a complete copy of the Fifteen52. The fifteen52 analog hd is my favorite wheel and I was going to order a set when my bronco arrives to pair with 37” Toyo open country MTs. If I switch to a heritage edition it looks like I won’t need to buy new wheels lol.

Sponsored

IXxMcCoyxXl

Black Diamond
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well i’ll be buying that Grille first chance I can. Was never a big fan of the Bronco lettering TBH

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
2-door fans: “They never make special editions in a 2-door!”

Ford: “Good news! We’re making a 2-door HE!”

2-door fans: “But there’s also a 4-door, so we’re not special…“ 😢

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
2-door fans: “They never make special editions in a 2-door!”

Ford: “Good news! We’re making a 2-door HE!”

2-door fans: “But there’s also a 4-door, so we’re not special…“ 😢
We're taking "HERITAGE" hear as the name of the special edition. Using the correct terminology, people have point, there has never been a 4 door Bronco built by Ford so how can you have a 4 door Heritage edition? Unless you're looking at the heritage dating back to 2021 for the 4 door, I see their point.

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Shocking. They didn't listen to customer/enthusiast feedback. Good survey.
Why? I guess it's not accurate because they didn't call you? You don't know anything about statistics or sampling I gather?

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We're taking "HERITAGE" hear as the name of the special edition. Using the correct terminology, people have point, there has never been a 4 door Bronco built by Ford so how can you have a 4 door Heritage edition? Unless you're looking at the heritage dating back to 2021 for the 4 door, I see their point.
Well… people do have a tendency to play semantics with the word “heritage”, don’t they.

That aside, Ford calling something “heritage“ doesn’t necessarily imply “replica of”. These HE Broncos - just like the current “regular” Broncos are definitely (or defiantly/diffidently/defitintly on B6G) inspired by the design of the EB, but they have virtually nothing in common with it, other than being 4-wheel-drive.

If you want a true heritage/vintage/replica EB Bronco, shouldn’t it have a solid front axle, 29” tires on 15’s, a normally aspirated engine, no electronic aids whatsoever, etc.? Why is the door count the only thing some folks seem to care about, when all of these other features that were never on any Bronco are perfectly acceptable?

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

For those thinking this is a vintage edition, it is a Heritage edition. It should honor vintage bronco design cues in a modern platform. It is not intentes to be a copy paste from a vintage bronco.
Ford knows what heritage is and has had no issue with heritage packages on the GT.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Spied Wearing MOD Top, Squared Flares, Retro Grille, Robins Egg Blue! ford-gt-gul

OCNORB1974

Wildtrak
First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I was going to get the Wildtrak but now that I know they will have Race Red and squared fenders maybe I will get the Heritage edition. Anyone know if the Heritage addition will come with stabilizer bar disconnect as well as the Hoss 3.0. If that is the case then I know 100% I am going with the Heritage.
Do you honestly think anyone here can answer that? Seriously?

alexryer

Black Diamond
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Black Diamond 4-Dr Soft Manual
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

With development of the Bronco Raptor and Bronco Everglades now in the rearview, Ford has now turned its attention toward the Bronco Heritage Edition, as evidenced by two new prototypes we spied on the streets of Dearborn.

It was about 18 months ago when what appeared to be an early Heritage Edition prototype was spotted under heavy camouflage, but after that singular sighting, any signs of the program had gone completely AWOL. Well, it’s back, and we’ve spotted the retro-themed Bronco Heritage Edition prototypes in both four-door, and two-door body styles.

The camouflage wrap and flat black paint likely to hide some of the key Bronco Heritage cues, but some important details have shown through, despite Ford’s best efforts. Let’s start right up front, with the grille.

FORD-Badged Grille, But Not In A Raptor Kinda Way
We can finally confirm that this Bronco Heritage will ditch the BRONCO grille lettering in favor of a retro-themed FORD treatment—like the original ’66 Bronco. The overall look of the Heritage Edition will keep things simple, with what looks to be a version of the grille from the Base, or Black Diamond trims.

The prototype also shows a new tail-light design, different from the full LED-equipped Broncos, but also different from the Base tail-light design.

Sasquatch and HOSS-Equipped
The prototype is wearing the tires from the 35-inch Sasquatch package, and the orange Bilstein long-travel position-sensitive dampers appear to be visible at the corners.

Some Retro Blue Paint (Robins Egg Blue) Peeks Through
Ford almost completely covered this Bronco prototype in graphic wrap, but the key word is ALMOST. We zoomed in on the gas door and we can see what appears to be Robins Egg Blue, last previewed in these recent photos of the Bronco Heritage Edition.

Likely White Details
The gloss black grille on this prototype may be the real deal, but it may very well be painted white (or at least as an option) when production rolls around. We saw a white grille with RED grille lettering peeking through the heavy camo on the initial prototype photographed in early February 2021. The wheels also show signs of white peeking through the flat black paint, suggesting that the simple four-slot wheels will be finished in white, just like the ’66 Bronco. We have included these details for comparison. Whether Ford can finally get its roof situation in order, maybe even a white roof system will be available to fully capture the 1966 Bronco’s look.

Ford Bronco Bronco Heritage Edition Spied Wearing MOD Top, Squared Flares, Retro Grille, Robins Egg Blue! ford-gt-gul

I don't understand why Ford doesn't take advantage of the modularity to offer differentiated designs. Why not offer pizza cutters on the HE (155/80-R17)? Make some "Roadster" half doors. Make squared off fender quarter panels (or buy from ADV Fiberglass). These are easy bolt ons that change the look completely.

Wheels, doors, quarter panels, hard tops, all designed to be replaced, yet there is nothing different offered. Such a missed opportunity - same as jeep. I wish someone would design a truly unique hard top out of fiberglass, not just painted white.
Sponsored