Sponsored

Bronco Heritage Edition VS Bronco Raptor

Which Special Editions Bronco would you Purchase?

• Total voters

Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...-will-have-two-tone-paint-66-inspired-wheels/

Trying to decide between the Raptor and Heritage Edition. Sounds like the Heritage is coming 2023 and will be neat retro rider, but the Raptor is arriving this coming summer.

Would hate to go through with the Raptor for MY22 only to realize that the 23MY Heritage is what I really want.

For those in the same boat, what are you guys planning to purchase?
Sponsored

Seventyfouronthefloor

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, LUBR, Chrome Yellow, 2016 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
For me, it’s all about color and interior options for the Heritage. If it’s Brittany Blue or Yellowstone it’s shut up and take my money If not, I might go 2023 raptor or maybe just basesquatch and a F150 lightning for the same price as the Bronco raptor.

Last edited:

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Not in the same boat, if I were it would most likely be Heritage.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm like 95% Heritage... but only because we don't have all of the Raptor details yet.

If it's anything like the F-150 Raptor, I'll pass. I personally would rather get the Tremor package with the F-150 than the Raptor.

Everglades is cool idea, but uhh... I live up by Canada... so... yeah... kinda pointless for me. If I end up in a situation where the snorkel is actually needed, then some major mistakes were made. ;)

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm like 95% Heritage... but only because we don't have all of the Raptor details yet.

If it's anything like the F-150 Raptor, I'll pass. I personally would rather get the Tremor package with the F-150 than the Raptor.

Everglades is cool idea, but uhh... I live up by Canada... so... yeah... kinda pointless for me. If I end up in a situation where the snorkel is actually needed, then some major mistakes were made. ;)
Ive worked on the Bronco electronics enough at this point to know that you would have to be a brave soul to take the Bronco anywhere it needed the snorkel..

With that said, they are helpful in dry environments as well, as you get your air a bit higher up with less dust in it when traveling in a convoy (think overlanding). That's clearly not the intended use in the Everglades though.

Sponsored

Dangler

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
https://www.musclecarsandtrucks.com...-will-have-two-tone-paint-66-inspired-wheels/

Trying to decide between the Raptor and Heritage Edition. Sounds like the Heritage is coming 2023 and will be neat retro rider, but the Raptor is arriving this coming summer.

Would hate to go through with the Raptor for MY22 only to realize that the 23MY Heritage is what I really want.

For those in the same boat, what are you guys planning to purchase?
I have no interest in a Braptor. If the Heritage Edition is what I hope it will be— and add Boxwood Green into the color mix—Ford can bend me over backwards and take all my money. If the Heritage Edition comes up short in more ways than one, I’ll convert my 99 order to a 2 door Badsquatch with a white Mod roof and the best available color at the time. If none of the colors tickle my fancy I’ll probably have it painted the color I want and die a happy, broke man.

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Given that square fenders are confirmed for the Raptor, I'm guessing the Heritage Edition will use the same body panels with narrower flares.

2022 Ford Bronco Raptor preview 4.jpg

Bronco88

Black Diamond
First Name
Ajay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Heritage model would be just looks compared to a Raptor, no? I get that it’s nostalgic but I don’t think it should cost as much as a Raptor. Would be nice if there were no ADM’s on these models.

Reactions: Jdc

one800higgins

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Seems like an apples and oranges thing. I feel like most people wouldn’t be deciding between the two.

Sponsored

GravyTrain

Outer Banks
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Heritage + Raptor engine = Winner.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I say Heritage without even seeing it because Raptor fender flares are AIDs. I guess you could run deletes though.

• Haha
Reactions: Jdc

Mango&Moose

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB / Toyota Sienna. RIP my 96 Ranger Splash
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Depends what the Heritage really entails. Will Ford simply drag a standard Bronco through a parts catalogue or will there actually be some differences?

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is simple: can you get a two door Raptor? No.

Then the answer is Heritage.

At least the Raptor’s flares are the Heritage shape.

Murph914

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 F-350 reg cab srw v10 manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No interest in tge Raptor. Auto only. 2 door only. Same power as a base bronco.
Heritage looks promising - probably 2 door, but no word on powertrain. I’d pay a premium for cool wheels paint and decals, but if it’s not meore capble than a BL lux it had better not cost a lot more.
Everglades seems like its just a winch and snorkel. I can get those on a BL now. And the snorkel seems silly on a gasoline engine with leather.

Ford seems to have missed the plot here. People here are mad that you can’t get the stereo, 12” screen, garage opener, and heated steering wheel as stand alone options. Ford is creating all these new trims that are just accessory packages at heart.
Sponsored