Sponsored

Bronco Heritage Limited Edition Price Guesstimate (w/ ADM) ?

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Whys that?
Sponsored

DD214

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara, 2015 Pilot, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dealers are still confused and were telling customers they couldn't order a standard HE thinking they were all Limited.
for clarity, no one told me this. I will own this it all on me.
RLTW.

Firedude

Big Bend
First Name
TL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, F150, F250, Miata
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Why not order a regular Heritage model and a fully loaded Badlands Sasquatch. Then swap the grille, fenders and roof. Other than the leather interior, instant Heritage Limited Edition and you get a choice of color other than robins egg blue.

All for less than $125 k. And you have a bonus Big Bend with Badlands grille and badges.
So, that's what my plan is. I'll swap the top, rims, and grille onto my '21 Rapid Red, 2 door, and sell a new Big Bend squatch in Gray.

Any takers?

mjcutri

Heritage
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco HE
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Dealers are still confused and were telling customers they couldn't order a standard HE thinking they were all Limited.
As far as I know, nobody has been able to successfully get an order in for the standard HE yet. My dealer was able to send me the preview order, but is still working on getting my order entered. Said that the body code for it still wasn't in there yet.

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

As far as I know, nobody has been able to successfully get an order in for the standard HE yet. My dealer was able to send me the preview order, but is still working on getting my order entered. Said that the body code for it still wasn't in there yet.
I'm not sure about mine either, got Dora but nothing showing order placed either. Got to love it, at least HEs are late availability so we have a little time to wait until orders have to be in (November 21st) so hopefully Ford can fix this by then.

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With very limited supply of the Bronco Heritage Limited-Edition(1966) of them could anyone speculate on the price tag of one of these Broncos if you were lucky enough to get one from the dealer? Im sure they will come with pricey ADM attached to it,but what could we be looking at?
0-100k

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Got my order converted and dealer told me it would be MSRP (in writing). Now, if they will honor or I even will get one, this is another story.

OP
OP
Ranger345

Ranger345

Badlands
First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I heard most of the he limited are going for 40-50 k over MSRP. If that's true we got our selves a great deal lol!!

Broncolands

Badlands
First Name
Ricardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GLE350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will not pay a dime over MSRP. Lets see. This is what my dealer sent me on writing:

"I just double checked with Manager, we will be at MSRP for both heritage editions…keep in mind again that this slims your chances for scheduling still
Please send us your completed specs and we’ll get it updated for you"

"Order submitted for 23MY, DORA attached, please confirm it is correct MSRP plus tax/tags and $422 pa doc fee If everything looks good, please sign the dora and return with a front copy of your DL for COVP"

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
shrug-shoulders.gif
Sponsored