Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Welp - great start to the new year. My bronco was hit & ran the other night. Looks like some jackass was trying to parallel park behind me and completely whiffed. looks like my bumper got caught in their wheel well or something. Probably a drunk driver. Super sick about it. I got my bronco back in mid-November. No note was left and also no cameras or witnesses. Good times, good times.

Image from iOS (81).jpg
Sponsored

FlyingBronco

Badlands
First Name
The Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Welp - great start to the new year. My bronco was hit & ran the other night. Looks like some jackass was trying to parallel park behind me and completely whiffed. looks like my bumper got caught in their wheel well or something. Probably a drunk driver. Super sick about it. I got my bronco back in mid-November. No note was left and also no cameras or witnesses. Good times, good times.

Ford Bronco Bronco Hit & Run Image from iOS (81)
That’s some bad luck. Good to see there is no body damage. Looks like a good reason to upgrade your rear bumper(if there are aftermarket options). Antimatter Blue 2-door, pretty rare, hope you find a fix soon.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Turn this to your advantage and have them cut you a check instead of buying another stock bumper.

Sponsored

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
Columbus lol. Every car in the parking garage downtown has rub marks on every corner of their bumper

New car on campus is a magnet. And no one will leave a note. You get used to it. It doesn't faze me anymore.

You can fix it

I think the only way to avoid that is living in suburbs and working somewhere not downtown

Best solution is get metal bumpers

Once i was walking to my 88 bronco in the parking garage downtown. Saw the guy next to me trying to back out of his spot. He gunned it and hit the front bronco steel bumper. The front corner of his car got tore up, signal and reflector pieces everywhere.
He never stopped, he floored it away.
I didn't care. I was laughing, not a scratch on the bronco

Last edited:

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ugh, sorry to hear that. Makes me so mad reading about these break-in’s and accidents. I had someone hit my Jeep one night and not leave a note. Thankfully the damage was minimal but it was still about $1,000 to repair.

Hopefully your neighbours or someone has video footage. It seems like everyone has cameras nowadays, and even a camera down the road could prove helpful if there was a vehicle that passed by with damage to it. Don’t give up!

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would be putting a 4 wheel parts rear bumper on! That's my plan anyways but everyone has their own preference.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sorry to hear this. This sort of thing is why the very first accessory I installed was the front/rear camera.

It detects bumps when the truck is in park and records, you probably could've at least gotten a plate number.

Good luck friend!

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My wife traded a little paint with a car pulling out of a spot. She left a note. They guy called and said he had been hit and run a bunch of times and he was so happy she left a note he wouldn't take any money even if she offered.

Buy yeah, this is why steel bumpers were mandatory for me. Maybe would not have prevented this but would have f-d up the other car.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

tjnoffy

Outer Banks
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBX Sas, '05 Mustang GT Conv, 2 Harleys
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco Bronco Hit & Run yy6
Dude, sorry. People can be such @$$holes!

This is why I installed the BlackVue DR750X-3CH-PLUS in my OBX. May not catch everything that might happen, but will catch more than not having it at all.

Good luck!

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

While this is still a shitty thing to have happen better the bumper than something that would disable the vehicle?

ny176

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima, 3 series,Bronco 2 door outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Scum bags. Sorry for your troubles. Hopefully karma gets them back

Rex21c

Wildtrak
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 fusion energi
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

hate to see what happened to the other car.
Sponsored