First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called for the hell of it after reading this, she said I'd get an email sometime.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

whats the hotline
whats the hot line phone number
In my signature. They have never once given me any push back on that line, but there's a different number people have used that doesn't seem to be as helpful. I've called about 5 times over the last couple months. Yesterday the guy I got didn't speak English very well but he was more than willing to be helpful.

chobit

Badlands
First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper SE, MIata ND2 GT, Bronco Badland SAS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just called the one in my sig. I have a build date now! 8/7, which is wierdly a Saturday.
8/7/21 is a Sat, 8/7/22 is a Sun, so it's likely and safe to say that your is 8/7/23 which is a Mon. :p

Flpcrkr

Badlands
First Name
BG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my signature. They have never once given me any push back on that line, but there's a different number people have used that doesn't seem to be as helpful. I've called about 5 times over the last couple months. Yesterday the guy I got didn't speak English very well but he was more than willing to be helpful.
Just called this number and the lady was very nice and asked for my order number or last 8 of the VIN. gave me my update (Produced just waiting to go through QC I'm guessing before scheduling shipping.) Thanks for the number!

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I just called Ford Customer Service using the number you posted, and the operator was very, very nice and helpful! Unfortunately, the info provided wasn't what I wanted to hear! She advised that there's no "firm date" for my Bronco, yet I just received an email from Ford moving my build DAY of 08/06 to build week of 08/02! Oh well, my fingers are crossed!
Sponsored