Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Every now and then they connect me to some woman that thinks it's against policy to tell you your build date. Whenever I hear her voice come on after a long hold period i think - oh no. That was a waste of time. No matter how much you tell her that other people in her department provide build dates, she doesnt seem to care....I am not sure how many people pick up the Bronco calls - but it seems like a typically hear the same 4 voices. There's an older guy with seemingly a jamaican or islander accent that's always really quick providing build dates.
Sounds like you call a lot...surprised they haven't blocked your number yet to prevent logjams.
Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounds like you call a lot...surprised they haven't blocked your number yet to prevent logjams.
I've probably called 7 times in total. Maybe the way i wrote that sounded like it was way more. But I am also highly sensitive to just a week or two of movement, as it overlaps my lease extension expiration. Timing up a lease is very annoying. If i was trading in something I owned i would care much less on the timing of it.

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spoke with them literally 2 hours ago and they gave me my build date. I think it really depends on who you get.

Sponsored

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Spoke with them literally 2 hours ago and they gave me my build date. I think it really depends on who you get.
WIll they give me an aribitrary build date just to amuse me if mine just says in-store order date 3/18/21?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't even called once. I think some of you are nuckin futs.
I’ve called twice but on my end it’s due to lack of dealer communication. Only the GM at my dealership can answer bronco questions but they have to be directed through your salesperson first and they just tell you he’s not in a you get an answer days later. So in that respect it’s easier to call. My original build date was 6/28 and given 7/19 by the dealer. I don’t have a sticker yet so I was following up to see if my 7/19 was still the case.

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve called twice but on my end it’s due to lack of dealer communication. Only the GM at my dealership can answer bronco questions but they have to be directed through your salesperson first and they just tell you he’s not in a you get an answer days later. So in that respect it’s easier to call. My original build date was 6/28 and given 7/19 by the dealer. I don’t have a sticker yet so I was following up to see if my 7/19 was still the case.
May your sticker appear tonight! 🧙‍♂️

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I had checked for my sticker around 9 or 10 pm, maybe later that night....no go.
Next morning at 9:30, it was available.
Lord knows how often it updates, but I've noticed the date on the bottom of the sticker updates every week, for me it is Wednesday, which is my build day.... TOMORROW ....if nothing has changed.:oops:

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Every now and then they connect me to some woman that thinks it's against policy to tell you your build date. Whenever I hear her voice come on after a long hold period i think - oh no. That was a waste of time. No matter how much you tell her that other people in her department provide build dates, she doesnt seem to care....I am not sure how many people pick up the Bronco calls - but it seems like a typically hear the same 4 voices. There's an older guy with seemingly a jamaican or islander accent that's always really quick providing build dates.
I spoke to him! Super friendly and helpful fellow / didn’t get his name!

OP
OP
Manda13

Manda13

Outer Banks
First Name
Amanda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had checked for my sticker around 9 or 10 pm, maybe later that night....no go.
Next morning at 9:30, it was available.
Lord knows how often it updates, but I've noticed the date on the bottom of the sticker updates every week, for me it is Wednesday, which is my build day.... TOMORROW ....if nothing has changed.:oops:
Nice Congrats! Hopefully, nothing has changed!
Sponsored