First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Maybe I missed it, but this is a great video explaining pluses and minuses for different lift options.

They also go into how capable the stock Bronco as well as some pointers on why tie rod upgrades are not recommended.

Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's a good video!

jonesh242

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee Trail-Squak, YT Capra 29er & Decoy Mullet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aside from their videos, has anyone seen the Funhaver UCAs, sliders, bumpers etc? Just about everyone (and their mom) has released some kind of line up. Still waiting to see theirs.

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Aside from their videos, has anyone seen the Funhaver UCAs, sliders, bumpers etc? Just about everyone (and their mom) has released some kind of line up. Still waiting to see theirs.
I saw @RTR Vehicles post in another thread that they would be available sometime in early '23.

Something about being available from ProjectX somehow. They would have to answer the specifics.

They should chime in here, once they see my ping.

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe I missed it, but this is a great video explaining pluses and minuses for different lift options.

They also go into how capable the stock Bronco as well as some pointers on why tie rod upgrades are not recommended.

The video has been out for a few months, but glad you shared it. It was helpful for those of us new to lifting and tire upsizing, to understand the compromises and trade-offs, that you cant just throw bigger tires on a vehicle if they seem to fit, and hope for the best. I've shared the video quite a bit.

Sponsored
OP
OP

TahoeTexan

Outer Banks
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The video has been out for a few months, but glad you shared it. It was helpful for those of us new to lifting and tire upsizing, to understand the compromises and trade-offs, that you cant just throw bigger tires on a vehicle if they seem to fit, and hope for the best. I've shared the video quite a bit.
Exactly! I'm in the same boat. I'm getting my Eibach coilovers installed next week. I'm excited to see how the new system performs.

I wanted performance versus looks and this video helped confirm what I should do.

HeHateMe

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for sharing this... Definitely awesome information and gives me peace of mind staying stock with the SAS.

Once warranty is up, then I'll consider lifting...

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Exactly! I'm in the same boat. I'm getting my Eibach coilovers installed next week. I'm excited to see how the new system performs.

I wanted performance versus looks and this video helped confirm what I should do.
Eibach coil overs installed on my daughters Bronco. Rides better than my FE.

Ford Bronco Bronco How-To: Lift Kit Options CEB578D0-212E-46D3-88AE-C71E187A73F6
Ford Bronco Bronco How-To: Lift Kit Options AF9EBF55-6DD8-4791-976F-91940AF18C9D
Ford Bronco Bronco How-To: Lift Kit Options 1D34A081-F288-4654-8A3F-B795F293A2B9
Ford Bronco Bronco How-To: Lift Kit Options C1A5D318-6687-4DE7-B5D7-E79FB5DCB288
Ford Bronco Bronco How-To: Lift Kit Options 88F2BE3C-3F27-4AF0-BF3D-38DB96168A06

mrbrenan

Badlands
First Name
Brenan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Takeaway.... preload spacers, and spacer lifts in general are for mall crawlers (which is okay for some) and provide little to no added ride performance. A true Coilover lift or mid-travel with an increased shock stroke is for anyone who actually wants to wheel.

The only time I recommend any type of spacer is a shim stack in .5" increments on top of an entry-level shock or mid-travel coilover setup to prevent maxing preload in order to achieve desired ride height. Shims are engineered To fine-tune front suspension and/or correct severe lean. A good way to increase ride height without sacrificing piston rod stroke travel.

Body lifts are always debatable and if possible, should be avoided to prevent an increase in center of gravity, especially if loaded heavily on the roof. However, body lifts do achieve clearance for larger tires and can be of added benefit to some builds.

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Takeaway.... preload spacers, and spacer lifts in general are for mall crawlers (which is okay for some) and provide little to no added ride performance. A true Coilover lift or mid-travel with an increased shock stroke is for anyone who actually wants to wheel.

The only time I recommend any type of spacer is a shim stack in .5" increments on top of an entry-level shock or mid-travel coilover setup to prevent maxing preload in order to achieve desired ride height. Shims are engineered To fine-tune front suspension and/or correct severe lean. A good way to increase ride height without sacrificing piston rod stroke travel.

Body lifts are always debatable and if possible, should be avoided to prevent an increase in center of gravity, especially if loaded heavily on the roof. However, body lifts do achieve clearance for larger tires and can be of added benefit to some builds.
Everyone loves to hate spacers, and praises coilovers, but if a 2.5" spacer, in theory, pushes down the entire coilover assembly, and an extended travel coilover has 2.5" extra down travel, they're both, possibly, putting the CV's and ball joints, in a bind, right? I understand the obvious difference between the two components, but in the end, droop is droop, and too much is bad, no matter how you got it. Right?

Sponsored

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is Eibach the only brand with a spring only upgrade? I’d be interested in hearing their input on that type of setup.

RTR Vehicles

Raptor
Lux Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
RTR
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.rtrvehicles.com
Vehicle(s)
Bronco RTR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Q1 of this year some of the Fun Haver parts will start to trickle out. Thank you all for your continued support and patience.

BachBuiltOffRoad

Outer Banks
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BachBuiltOffRoad.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Outer Banks/ Badlands on order 7/9/21
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Eibach coil overs installed on my daughters Bronco. Rides better than my FE.

CEB578D0-212E-46D3-88AE-C71E187A73F6.jpeg
AF9EBF55-6DD8-4791-976F-91940AF18C9D.jpeg
1D34A081-F288-4654-8A3F-B795F293A2B9.jpeg
C1A5D318-6687-4DE7-B5D7-E79FB5DCB288.jpeg
88F2BE3C-3F27-4AF0-BF3D-38DB96168A06.jpeg
Great looking Broncos!

I posted info on the Eibach Coilover kit we sell with similar responses from customers, everyone loves the ride quality. I also have them on my shop bronco as well and I think they ride just as smooth or better than the factory SAS.
With all that said, I am running 37's with our billet UCA upgrade and will say this keeps the geometry close to factory specs. I even posted my alignment numbers on the thread below, since some people had questions about the lift with caster/camber adjustment.

Thread 1:
Stage 1 Eibach kits w/ Billet UCA’s in stock and ready to ship! NEW Pricing $
Thread 2:
New website w/ competitive pricing on our Billet Parts and Stage 1-3 Suspension Lift w/ FOX Shocks

Smheard

First Edition
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Raptor, ‘21 Macan S, ‘22 Big Bend, '21 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trust me, I'd have loved to get your billet UCA's but got the Eibach coilover setup on a black Friday deal that I simply couldn't pass up. That said, now that hers is sitting 1.5'" higher than mine, I'm definitely going to be looking for an upgrade to my suspension setup with new coilovers, and quite possibly, your UCA's ;)

Sitruc_btb

Badlands
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's exactly what I did.
YOLO :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored