Sponsored

Bronco Hybrid Waiting List

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I am on a Chevy Corvette E-Ray list with one of the nations largest dealers for corvettes. This car is still in the same boat as the Bronco hybrid being only rumors and guesses as to what it will really be as it hasn't been officially announced by Chevy. Speculation is it may be a 2024 model but whenever they do finally release it I will be one of the first to get one. So does any good Ford dealerships do something similar for getting on a list for the Hybrid Bronco or is it just the $100 reserve that all Broncos fall into regardless of version?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t reserve something that doesn’t exist.
I would have to disagree. As I stated in my original post I am already doing it. The list for the Z06 Vette is already years long and It won't be officially announced till next month.

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would have to disagree. As I stated in my original post I am already doing it. The list for the Z06 Vette is already years long and It won't be officially announced till next month.
Cool

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Disagree all you want, unless Chevrolet is making a list and not random dealers who see a rube willing to deposit money to get on some 'list' a dealership made up, it is totally different than the Bronco which had mostly been finalized before FORD revealed it in a public fashion and in a (soon to be broken) promise of chronological order of production. Ford is not being funded by Kickstarter any more than GM.

You, Sir, are incorrect about how you are on an official list at Chevy and there is none for any future speculative Bronco variants either, nor will there likely be one.

edit; please prove everyone else wrong, tell us how your 'list' position wasn't made through a dealer.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Disagree all you want, unless Chevrolet is making a list and not random dealers who see a rube willing to deposit money to get on some 'list' a dealership made up, it is totally different than the Bronco which had mostly been finalized before FORD revealed it in a public fashion and in a (soon to be broken) promise of chronological order of production. Ford is not being funded by Kickstarter any more than GM.

You, Sir, are incorrect about how you are on an official list at Chevy and there is none for any future speculative Bronco variants either, nor will there likely be one.

edit; please prove everyone else wrong, tell us how your 'list' position wasn't made through a dealer.
I am uncertain why you seem to have such a hostel tone in your reply when I just asked a question.
Anyway, again as stated in my original post, I did say I was on a dealership waiting list. I never said I was on a Chevy list. All the big Chevy dealerships have these lists as a first come first serve for their allocations. I also asked if any Ford dealerships have something similar. If you don't know I thank you for your input and please read a little more carefully before you reply to someone. Does anyone else have any insight into this?

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The race to be the greenest. And what a race it is.

RustySeatbelt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

He specifically said he was on a dealer list. I don't know how he could prove he is on a dealer list any more than that. Pictures or video?

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I am on a Chevy Corvette E-Ray list with one of the nations largest dealers for corvettes. This car is still in the same boat as the Bronco hybrid being only rumors and guesses as to what it will really be as it hasn't been officially announced by Chevy. Speculation is it may be a 2024 model but whenever they do finally release it I will be one of the first to get one. So does any good Ford dealerships do something similar for getting on a list for the Hybrid Bronco or is it just the $100 reserve that all Broncos fall into regardless of version?
I am not aware of a list like this for the Bronco. Does the Chevy dealer you are waiting for the corvette at also have a Ford dealership? They might be a good place to reserve with if you have a relationship with them.

Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP you are going to have to call/trust a local Ford dealer to handle this.

There won’t be anything official from Ford as that product has not been announced yet.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I bet that dealer was laughing and the other sale men that he put down a deposit on something that dont exist , what you did not want to but a deposit on a E Blazer.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am proud to announce that I am currently accepting deposits for both the hybrid and full electric Broncos. $100 for hybrid $250 for full electric. DM me for payment details.
I am also, as the direct contact for the region east of the Mississippi.

I am not sure who has the central region between the river and the Western Continental Divide yet.

I do not accept Venmo. PayPal is ok, cash is best.

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bet that dealer was laughing and the other sale men that he put down a deposit on something that dont exist , what you did not want to but a deposit on a E Blazer.
Just because Ford does things one way doesn't mean you know how other are doing things. Take a few minutes and research how Corvette sales are being done instead of speaking out of ignorance.

I was just called by someone at Chapman that said they now have a list for the Bronco Raptor outside of the Ford reservation system even though it hasn't officially been announce and people on here are still speculating as to what it will have. The difference in this list and the one I am on for the e-ray is Chapman said your position on the list is dictated by how much you want to pay. MSRP, 5K over, 10K over, and so on.
Sponsored