Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I would have to disagree. As I stated in my original post I am already doing it. The list for the Z06 Vette is already years long and It won't be officially announced till next month.
At the end of the day the list you are on means nothing. Especially if they go down the road that Ford did with this launch.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 4xe JLU, 2020 Sahara JLU (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am also, as the direct contact for the region east of the Mississippi.

I am not sure who has the central region between the river and the Western Continental Divide yet.

I do not accept Venmo. PayPal is ok, cash is best.
Funny:rolleyes:

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am proud to announce that I am currently accepting deposits for both the hybrid and full electric Broncos. $100 for hybrid $250 for full electric. DM me for payment details.
Smart man!

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
At the end of the day the list you are on means nothing. Especially if they go down the road that Ford did with this launch.
The second largest Corvette dealer in the country with a Steller reputation for many years would disagree (MacMulkins). They are pushing out
over 100 Vettes a month.

Sponsored

2021badlands bronco bob

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am uncertain why you seem to have such a hostel tone in your reply when I just asked a question.
Anyway, again as stated in my original post, I did say I was on a dealership waiting list. I never said I was on a Chevy list. All the big Chevy dealerships have these lists as a first come first serve for their allocations. I also asked if any Ford dealerships have something similar. If you don't know I thank you for your input and please read a little more carefully before you reply to someone. Does anyone else have any insight into this?
Some people just have to pump up their chest. He must be a real hoot at a party. 🤣

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
But those are actually announced and testing items. Not something that we want.
I think there has been more that a couple reports of the bronco Hybrid being tested. Ford also said they are going to have a hybrid.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just because Ford does things one way doesn't mean you know how other are doing things. Take a few minutes and research how Corvette sales are being done instead of speaking out of ignorance.

I was just called by someone at Chapman that said they now have a list for the Bronco Raptor outside of the Ford reservation system even though it hasn't officially been announce and people on here are still speculating as to what it will have. The difference in this list and the one I am on for the e-ray is Chapman said your position on the list is dictated by how much you want to pay. MSRP, 5K over, 10K over, and so on.
Dealers do anything to get your money even take your deposit for a vehicle that dont exist and you call me ignorance.so are you on a list just for that dealership for the Raptor or what ,sounds like the dealership just making up there own stuff because maybe Ford well change there way of doing the reservation by then.

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealers do anything to get your money even take your deposit for a vehicle that dont exist and you call me ignorance.so are you on a list just for that dealership for the Raptor or what ,sounds like the dealership just making up there own stuff because maybe Ford well change there way of doing the reservation by then.
No, I didn't get on that list. I am still wanting the hybrid when that comes out.

Sponsored

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hopefully you can find one of these on the trail when you run out of charge while 4-wheeling
Ford Bronco Bronco Hybrid Waiting List 1631906927566

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is no "new" reservation program for Broncos of any flavor - or year. The reservations have been suspended - but anyone with a $100 reservation from July 13-14, 2020 can turn that into any available Bronco at the time they convert to an order. There may come a time when we will lose all places in line and be unable to convert said reservations (with price protection) into hard orders.

As far as an e-vette, why wait? Chevy/GM currently offers a crate engine/tesla control package at a mere $32,000, easily far less than the ADM Chevy dealers will tack on

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully you can find one of these on the trail when you run out of charge while 4-wheeling
Ford Bronco Bronco Hybrid Waiting List 1631906927566
That's why it's a hybrid... wouldn't go full ev yet. I considered the Hummer SUV but I think we aren't quite there yet.

OP
OP
Timuh60

Timuh60

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is no "new" reservation program for Broncos of any flavor - or year. The reservations have been suspended - but anyone with a $100 reservation from July 13-14, 2020 can turn that into any available Bronco at the time they convert to an order. There may come a time when we will lose all places in line and be unable to convert said reservations (with price protection) into hard orders.

As far as an e-vette, why wait? Chevy/GM currently offers a crate engine/tesla control package at a mere $32,000, easily far less than the ADM Chevy dealers will tack on
Why wait? Add a electric kit to some car or get an 2.5 second estimated super car .... I'll wait.

BTW ... if you don't follow corvette.... Chevy has said they are making the E-ray. Followed by the ZR1 and then the Zora. The only thing they didn't officially give is specs and time frame. Ford hasn't even said what they would call there hybrid but I am confident it will be in production before the E-ray(2024 MY)

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good on you Timuh60. Not sure why the sarcasm and hate. Lists exist. Congrats for doing the leg work and getting in early on what will be super cool car.
Sponsored