Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, 1985 Toyota Corolla GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My butt hurts just watching that video, that guys either used to the pain now, or goes to a masseuse after work everyday. Looks like a fun job though.

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice!

i wonder how many inches of snow would 2DR, Badlands (no Sasquatch) can go over? Any ideas?
Only as deep as your axle (or bumpers) is high. Then you start snow plowing, then pushed on top of the snow, tires off the ground... get your shovel...

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Maybe so but we pay 4 to 7 times in DMV fees as others. Our roads should be paved in gold.
We pay a tax on our vehicles every year, after we payed the sales tax when we bought the vehicle! Now they have tolls on most highways that will eventually toll everyone and we still have pot holes the size of basketballs! That’s what you get for living in the worst run state in America.

Sponsored

Woodwalker

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We pay a tax on our vehicles every year, after we payed the sales tax when we bought the vehicle! Now they have tolls on most highways that will eventually toll everyone and we still have pot holes the size of basketballs! That’s what you get for living in the worst run state in America.
Funny who would of thought people would have a competition on whose state is worse. Hahaha. I win California is the worst at everything.

NateL

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F250 2014 Ford Escape 1947 Ford PU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny who would of thought people would have a competition on whose state is worse. Hahaha. I win California is the worst at everything.
All I can say is I’m buying a badlands just to drive on the roads over here. I hope to make it out to Cali in the near future! I’ve only been as far as sequoia national forest on my motorcycle. Goal for 2021 is the coast, from Washington to Southern California... on a rented bagger of course.

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

of they went any faster during the water testing section, they probably would have hydroplaned

Sponsored

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BdubBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD SQUATCH
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This video should be buried way way down. Like my MC Hammer back up dancer audition tape. Just felt like this was a safe space.

Ford Bronco Bronco ICYMI: Extreme Durability & Stress Testing Video FA711F2E-F93B-4B30-BA91-A75611F9312A

Section8

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Base
I didn't see zip ties on the pricing survey, I wonder if those are standard and how much they cost if optional.
;)
Sponsored