Sponsored

Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Many of us were thinking that the 4 Door Bronco in the drone image is Cyber Orange but maybe it's actually a different yellow color that hasn't been leaked yet?

These real life shots of a Cyber Orange Mach-E were posted at Macheforum.com. The white balance is obviously way off, but even if the white balance was correct, this just seems like it might be a completely different color than the Bronco in the drone image?

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E cyber-orange-mach-e-real-life-1-

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E cyber-orange-mach-e-real-life-2-

Compare that to the much more yellow color spotted on the Bronco in the drone image and the Bronco Sport mules spotted in Las Vegas.

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 2021-ford-bronco-2-door-spied-uncovered-

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E cyber-orange-pearl-bronco-sport-spied-nevada-3-

And here's Ford's official released image of Cyber Orange.

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 2021-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Cyber-Orange-1
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Compare that to the much more yellow color
Look at the black top on the original, un-enhanced photo. Way way overexposed. I'd love for that yellow to be real...but I think you're getting closer to the mustang image

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 1592843541406

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

people have been saying for a while that the paint leak didn't have all the colours. the main other two colours that have been tossed around are lime green and grabber blue, but it would not be inconceivable for a yellow to be an option as well.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well, I prefer the more yellow.. would be interesting to compare between the orange that Jeep used on Cherokees (no longer available I think) and the orange on some Outbacks.

Slickrock

Wildtrak
First Name
Slick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ridgeline 06
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Look at the black top on the original, un-enhanced photo. Way way overexposed. I'd love for that yellow to be real...but I think you're getting closer to the mustang image

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 1592843541406
The Sport mule photo is probably pretty close to actual, since that's a well exposed image, in-sun vs shade is a good comparison of how different it can look.

Sponsored

Sherminiator

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

They take the photo of the Mach E with a potato or a early 2000's digital camera?!?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Looks more like triple yellow to me.

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 1592844708063

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 1592844736431

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm asking this out of sheer ignorance about photography, but it is rumored that the colors leaked aren't the only colors for the Bronco. Could there be another unleaked color that is yellow, and we are seeing it and thinking it is Cyber Orange?

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm asking this out of sheer ignorance about photography, but it is rumored that the colors leaked aren't the only colors for the Bronco. Could there be another unleaked color that is yellow, and we are seeing it and thinking it is Cyber Orange?
Yes. It’s not hard to add a new color to the mix.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope the drone image is not Cyber-Orange and is in fact a true Yellow. That would be great news.

I am not a fan of magical colors. When I choose a color, that is what I want - not a 'well depending on the light..."

Having said that, the so called Cyber-Orange in the first post looks much browner than the CGI Cyber-orange. Is the real thing THAT much different than the CGI color? Wow!

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Eh, both the Mach E and Bronco photos are horrible quality, so neither are likely a true representation of the color in the flesh.

That said, Cyber Orange definitely looks to have more red in it than what's seen on that Bronco Sport and Bronco - the Bronco Sport photo (and presumably the Bronco) especially reminds me of "Tangerine Scream" that was offered on the Focus ST:

Ford Bronco Bronco in drone image isn't Cyber Orange? Compared to Cyber Orange Mach-E 1592846879576

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Having a yellow option is a very good thing for Ford....that alone might put me into Two Bronco territory.

SpursFan

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
350r, F150, Expedition, Cayenne and the others.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can only hope for triple yellow to match the 350s...Of course wife said I'm banned from buying more yellow cars

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can only hope for triple yellow to match the 350s...Of course wife said I'm banned from buying more yellow cars
So are you going to listen to her? Basically, are you yellow?!