Sponsored

Bronco "In Production": Day 4 (Ahead of Schedule)

Rhino67

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep, pathfinder, altima (miss my F150)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm from the Dayton area too. Whole lot of us here apparently. I live near kings island now lol.
Sponsored

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This thread turned into a real Ohio lovefest

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My Bronco was scheduled to go into production today, but Ford was ahead of schedule. Went into production on the 10th. Here we are on the 14th, and I'm sure he'll be built any day. yee yee!

I have my window sticker and final cost sheet from the dealer. Soon, my friends. Soon.

But seriously...if one more person tells me, "I see Broncos everywhere!" I'm going to flip my sh*t. Those are Sports. You're seeing Sports. You think I'd wait a year to build myself a Real Housewife of Dayton mom-mobile? Lort, no.
I wish they never named that thing Bronco Sport. It’s way too confusing to the avg consumer and I too am tired of educating people. I truly don’t understand what Ford’s thought process is on this. If they are attempting to create a brand within the Ford family, like Dodge did with Ram back before they broke off, then at least have each model have another name behind it. There wasn’t just a “Ram”. They still had Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and so on.

Very confusing no matter how you look at it

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish they never named that thing Bronco Sport. It’s way too confusing to the avg consumer and I too am tired of educating people. I truly don’t understand what Ford’s thought process is on this. If they are attempting to create a brand within the Ford family, like Dodge did with Ram back before they broke off, then at least have each model have another name behind it. There wasn’t just a “Ram”. They still had Ram 1500, Ram 2500, and so on.

Very confusing no matter how you look at it
Not very confusing. And why are you having so many conversations that organically involve educating the other person on what a Bronco vs. a Bronco Sport is? Are you a Ford dealership salesperson?

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Not very confusing. And why are you having so many conversations that organically involve educating the other person on what a Bronco vs. a Bronco Sport is? Are you a Ford dealership salesperson?
You’re a very matter-of-fact kinda dude, I can tell. If we think it’s confusing, it’s confusing. If we have to educate lots of people, we do. Why do we need to be salespeople to tell people the difference? It’s important to us. You commented on my production date not being early, but on time. Why are you being a bully? Sheesh.

Sponsored
OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Fellow Daytonian here. We go to Cars and Coffee at Liberty Center often. You’ll have to take it out to Horsepower Farms this summer Too! Hope to see yours out at one of the car shows soon!!
Ohhh sounds fun!! Count me in 👍🏻👍🏻

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Trying to visualize what a Real Housewives of Dayton show might be like.

Everybody sitting around chillin' wearing Flyer gear? Euchre card sessions between school, Walmart and Skyline runs? Providing kids car service to Kings Island?

I think I would have to tune in.
Speaking of Dayton, is The Egyptian still open? I was fortunate enough to be there for a private photo session in 2013... easily the best car collection I've ever seen first hand.
Pics will be posted, fo sho. No one wants to party in Dayton, OH 😅
These guys loved to party in Dayton 🤣

EE03899A-39BF-4EB2-9C37-BC5A7BE76666.gif
Fellow Daytonian here. We go to Cars and Coffee at Liberty Center often. You’ll have to take it out to Horsepower Farms this summer Too! Hope to see yours out at one of the car shows soon!!
I'm from the Dayton area too. Whole lot of us here apparently. I live near kings island now lol.
This thread turned into a real Ohio lovefest
I have never felt so seen. Haha. Go figure it took moving across the country to find the fellow Daytonians I'd enjoy. Where were you all when I lived there?

This thread turned so unexpectedly awesome.

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have never felt so seen. Haha. Go figure it took moving across the country to find the fellow Daytonians I'd enjoy. Where were you all when I lived there?

This thread turned so unexpectedly awesome.
Lol... Columbus always, but Dayton is a cool town. And seriously, The Egyptian... if you ever get a chance to get in, do it.

CSRedDragon

Big Bend
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You won't have a window sticker till a week prior to the build week. Currently, I'm the same build week as you and I'll check for a sticker on the weekend of july 4th.
I got my window sticker 10 days ahead of my 6/21 build day
Sponsored