Sponsored

Bronco "In Production": Day 4 (Ahead of Schedule)

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Seems reasonable, the BMW we just ordered GF was "in production" for about two weeks. Production begins, exterior assembly, paint, assembly, quality, final assembly, ready for transport. It's currently waiting to get on a ship.
Ok yeah I thought the assigned build day was the first day it would be in production, but it appears that people are showing as “in production” 4 days prior to scheduled “build day,” not just OP. It looks like this is “on schedule” and not “ahead of schedule”

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Trying to visualize what a Real Housewives of Dayton show might be like.

Everybody sitting around chillin' wearing Flyer gear? Euchre card sessions between school, Walmart and Skyline runs? Providing kids car service to Kings Island?

I think I would have to tune in.
That is eerily accurate. 😮😮😮😮

Sponsored

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was scheduled to go into production today, but Ford was ahead of schedule. Went into production on the 10th. Here we are on the 14th, and I'm sure he'll be built any day. yee yee!

I have my window sticker and final cost sheet from the dealer. Soon, my friends. Soon.

But seriously...if one more person tells me, "I see Broncos everywhere!" I'm going to flip my sh*t. Those are Sports. You're seeing Sports. You think I'd wait a year to build myself a Real Housewife of Dayton mom-mobile? Lort, no.

I hope you take it to Cars and Coffee when you get it!

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Speaking of Dayton, is The Egyptian still open? I was fortunate enough to be there for a private photo session in 2013... easily the best car collection I've ever seen first hand.
According to Google it is. Haha. Never been. I grew up in the middle of Dayton and Cinci, and I always went south for things to do. But now I know where to go next!

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I hope you take it to Cars and Coffee when you get it!
I absolutely will! I’m feeling thirsty, so I’ll probably take to all the things. Next one’s on 19 JUN at Austin Landing. Not thinking the Bronco’s going to make that one!

Geekytrails

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL Type S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I absolutely will! I’m feeling thirsty, so I’ll probably take to all the things. Next one’s on 19 JUN at Austin Landing. Not thinking the Bronco’s going to make that one!
I haven't made any in awhile, but I am looking forward to seeing all the bronco show up this summer

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Trilifter7

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150, 2022 Badlands 7MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fellow Daytonian here. We go to Cars and Coffee at Liberty Center often. You’ll have to take it out to Horsepower Farms this summer Too! Hope to see yours out at one of the car shows soon!!
Sponsored