Sponsored

Bronco "In Production": Day 4 (Ahead of Schedule)

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My Bronco was scheduled to go into production today, but Ford was ahead of schedule. Went into production on the 10th. Here we are on the 14th, and I'm sure he'll be built any day. yee yee!

I have my window sticker and final cost sheet from the dealer. Soon, my friends. Soon.

But seriously...if one more person tells me, "I see Broncos everywhere!" I'm going to flip my sh*t. Those are Sports. You're seeing Sports. You think I'd wait a year to build myself a Real Housewife of Dayton mom-mobile? Lort, no.
Sponsored

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My Bronco was scheduled to go into production today, but Ford was ahead of schedule. Went into production on the 10th. Here we are on the 14th, and I'm sure he'll be built any day. yee yee!

I have my window sticker and final cost sheet from the dealer. Soon, my friends. Soon.

But seriously...if one more person tells me, "I see Broncos everywhere!" I'm going to flip my sh*t.
I'm not quite at that point but I can see getting there. Luckily most of the people I talk to about the Bronco are car people and understand differences in models.

Those are Sports. You're seeing Sports. You think I'd wait a year to build myself a Real Housewife of Dayton mom-mobile? Lort, no.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I first read this as Daytona, then I realized it was Dayton and it was even funnier.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

But seriously...if one more person tells me, "I see Broncos everywhere!" I'm going to flip my sh*t. Those are Sports. You're seeing Sports. You think I'd wait a year to build myself a Real Housewife of Dayton mom-mobile? Lort, no.
Saw "Dayton." Read "Daytona." Did a double-take. Dayton's my hometown of 23 years and I'm not used to seeing it referenced... anywhere.

Sending mad love from a fellow 937.

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition

Wait, so you’re saying your bronco has been in production for 4+ days? That doesn’t seem right…

Lord Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lord
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a VIN and a 7/12 week build but no window sticker.

Sponsored

MBronk2.0

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Fatboy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The sports are made in Mexico...Right. Our right here in the USA!!

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a VIN and a 7/12 week build but no window sticker.
You won't have a window sticker till a week prior to the build week. Currently, I'm the same build week as you and I'll check for a sticker on the weekend of july 4th.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a 6/5 build week, then 6/28 now 7/5. Fully expecting another delay. No window sticker yet

survivormanca

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The party is at your place when it arrives!

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You won't have a window sticker till a week prior to the build week. Currently, I'm the same build week as you and I'll check for a sticker on the weekend of july 4th.
I think it’s actually 7 days before build day. I still can’t access mine, and I just verified build is still scheduled for day of 6/23

Sponsored

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trying to visualize what a Real Housewives of Dayton show might be like.

Everybody sitting around chillin' wearing Flyer gear? Euchre card sessions between school, Walmart and Skyline runs? Providing kids car service to Kings Island?

I think I would have to tune in.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had to read this to my family and we had a good laugh over your post. We could flip our sh*t too. 😂

PREMiERdrum

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Flex, 2016 Explorer, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Speaking of Dayton, is The Egyptian still open? I was fortunate enough to be there for a private photo session in 2013... easily the best car collection I've ever seen first hand.

BEM-S4

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMWs & Porsches
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wait, so you’re saying your bronco has been in production for 4+ days? That doesn’t seem right…
Seems reasonable, the BMW we just ordered GF was "in production" for about two weeks. Production begins, exterior assembly, paint, assembly, quality, final assembly, ready for transport. It's currently waiting to get on a ship.

OP
OP
LadyLiz

LadyLiz

Big Bend
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Saw "Dayton." Read "Daytona." Did a double-take. Dayton's my hometown of 23 years and I'm not used to seeing it referenced... anywhere.

Sending mad love from a fellow 937.
To be honest, I’m a 513 living in the 937. Love my Day-onnn!
Sponsored