Sponsored

Bronco in production! Not sure what to do...

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know that some of you are not so lucky. I have been there too. I ordered this Big Bend 2-door on July 30, 2021. I converted it to a 2022. I converted it to a 2023. Now it is finally more or less coming...

Ford Bronco Bronco in production! Not sure what to do... Order status

However... About one year into the wait I got tired of waiting and ordered the exact same Bronco in a 4-door soft-top. It arrived in about 6 months. I bought it and I love it. I like having 4 doors. I love the soft top.

Ford Bronco Bronco in production! Not sure what to do... FullSizeRender

As much as I LOVE the look of the two door, I think I'm keeping the four door.

So... Now what? I have an MSRP deal with only $100 deposit. I could walk away. I could buy it -- cash even if I wanted -- and flip it. I'm not totally sure I want to put that much time and effort (and some risk) into it.

With the market as it is now -- what would you do?
Sponsored

mini4mw

Badlands
First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Big Bend, skip it pending your area sales. Most of what I see still having larger ADMs (which you may need to cover taxes at sale) are BL and WT, if you wanted to flip.

AMC Ape

Badlands
First Name
Bronco L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands, 2021 Hyundai Tucson Ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is it fully loaded? I would do what I could to take possession. Better to sell at break even to a family member, friend or fellow bronco6g member than to let the dealers have opportunity to adm it; for they have had 1 year of excess profits. Sell at a modest profit for your troubles. Who knows what future will hold. Im a 12/5 ‘schedule build but still without a window sticker, I get the feeling a fourth push to my build is coming, which says to me, an even later delay to these Broncos being made available at msrp to new customers, thus increasing demand for your two in hand one in the bush scenario.

OP
OP
DDGator

DDGator

Big Bend
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend 4-door Soft Top
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Is it fully loaded?
Well, Big Bend with mid-package. Aux switches and rear locker. No squatch.

Took it's identical big brother to an offroad park and kept up with the big boys until it got super hairy. LOL.
Sponsored