RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anybody have any videos of the Bronco in the woods? Or, if not Broncos, does anybody have other recommended videos I should watch to get ready for when I get my Bronco? I love watching the KOH videos, but I live in the northeast and will hopefully be hitting trails up here. I feel like I could learn a lot from watching some videos. For example, we have a ton of bluestone sticking up in our woods like this (meathead for scale)

Ford Bronco Bronco - inna woods? 1EAAA0AC-A71F-4F86-88CE-65F6BD3353BD
Ford Bronco Bronco - inna woods? 56120D8A-527D-4F76-AA83-1B5C2BB87C5E

Iā€™d love to see some experts maneuvering around in terrain like that, cause I have no idea what Iā€™m doing. (I did find a local off-road class though, so hopefully that will help, but Iā€™d like to get an idea of what Iā€™m in for). I guess I need to do some clearing, but how much?

Basically, I have no idea how to take my Bronco off road here, and no one in my social circle does this, but Iā€™m super excited for it. Aside from the class Iā€™ll hopefully get to take in the fall, Iā€™m not sure how else to learn other than watching videos.
Sponsored

Deleted member 13702

Some videos on the North East Adventure Company page:
https://www.northeastadventurecompany.com/trips-and-adventures

And some others from rausch creek offroad park:

Hope this helps. FYI, Iā€™m not affiliated with any of these. Rausch creek will be the primary place I go off-roading and I do plan to sign up for a couple of trips with the North East Adventures Company.

Last edited by a moderator:

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anybody have any videos of the Bronco in the woods? Or, if not Broncos, does anybody have other recommended videos I should watch to get ready for when I get my Bronco? I love watching the KOH videos, but I live in the northeast and will hopefully be hitting trails up here. I feel like I could learn a lot from watching some videos. For example, we have a ton of bluestone sticking up in our woods like this (meathead for scale)

Iā€™d love to see some experts maneuvering around in terrain like that, cause I have no idea what Iā€™m doing. (I did find a local off-road class though, so hopefully that will help, but Iā€™d like to get an idea of what Iā€™m in for). I guess I need to do some clearing, but how much?

Basically, I have no idea how to take my Bronco off road here, and no one in my social circle does this, but Iā€™m super excited for it. Aside from the class Iā€™ll hopefully get to take in the fall, Iā€™m not sure how else to learn other than watching videos.
There was a Rapid Red one I remember seeing pics of in the woods... Like 6 months ago tho. Let me know if you find them on here ;)

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Drunken Wisdom (END)

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Couldn't find Rapid Red one, but here's another in the woods.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-cactus-gray-soft-top-4-door-new-photos.8726/

Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Was this this one?? When you mentioned it this came to mind. I think this was down in GA though. It's in the woods though...

Yep. I found it and edited my post with the full thread. Thanks for finding it.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. I found it and edited my post with the full thread. Thanks for finding it.
Awesome. I could have sworn it was a Race Red in the woods but I couldn't find it. I didn't remember it being spy photo wrapped in that video. Good memory!

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Awesome. I could have sworn it was a Race Red in the woods but I couldn't find it. I didn't remember it being spy photo wrapped in that video. Good memory!
I definitely remember a race red one doing the trail turn but I think that was in the sand.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that video came out before the official reveal, hence the camo

Sponsored
OP
OP
RookieMissSteak

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@BroncoKong Jr. yeah that video way way back under the BN youtube page once I dug it up. I just didn't remember it wrapped but apparently it was and you're right, before the release.

I feel like @Apples is describing another trail turn assist video I've seen of a Race Red. So many pics/videos are starting to blur in my mind.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the north east but I though this was a pretty cool video with some cool rigs in the woods. The water is crazy blue/green (certainly doesn't look like that in my area).