RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not the north east but I though this was a pretty cool video with some cool rigs in the woods. The water is crazy blue/green (certainly doesn't look like that in my area).

Oh no way, this is great, I can’t wait to watch this! I grew up in Missouri and we’d hit the Ozark National Scenic Riverways a few times every summer. We’d spend tons of time out there, especially on the Current river. It’s been so crowded the last few years, but still one of my favorite places and the most beautiful water...great canoeing!
Sponsored

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh no way, this is great, I can’t wait to watch this! I grew up in Missouri and we’d hit the Ozark National Scenic Riverways a few times every summer. We’d spend tons of time out there, especially on the Current river. It’s been so crowded the last few years, but still one of my favorite places and the most beautiful water...great canoeing!
That's way cool. I think the youtubes knows what I've been watching lately, so that popped up the other day. So many beautiful places all of the country to explore... I'm trying to use these ideas as a reminder to get out there and see it more (and not work as much). The Ozarks look amazing. Thanks for sharing. (y)

Apples

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep JLUR, 2004 Lexus GX470
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you're just looking for any woods wheeling, I recommend Mountain State Overland
Nice. I've seen their Tacoma build videos at OK Off-Road (in Jersey?). Very cool setups. Great recommendation. (y) I'm going to check out their other vids.

Old Guy

Big Bend
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Does anybody have any videos of the Bronco in the woods? Or, if not Broncos, does anybody have other recommended videos I should watch to get ready for when I get my Bronco? I love watching the KOH videos, but I live in the northeast and will hopefully be hitting trails up here. I feel like I could learn a lot from watching some videos. For example, we have a ton of bluestone sticking up in our woods like this (meathead for scale)

1EAAA0AC-A71F-4F86-88CE-65F6BD3353BD.jpeg
56120D8A-527D-4F76-AA83-1B5C2BB87C5E.jpeg

I’d love to see some experts maneuvering around in terrain like that, cause I have no idea what I’m doing. (I did find a local off-road class though, so hopefully that will help, but I’d like to get an idea of what I’m in for). I guess I need to do some clearing, but how much?

Basically, I have no idea how to take my Bronco off road here, and no one in my social circle does this, but I’m super excited for it. Aside from the class I’ll hopefully get to take in the fall, I’m not sure how else to learn other than watching videos.
I would use the videos of body damage, as where not to go. Looks like a nice walking trail to me. smile.

Sponsored

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What part of the North East? Or what state?

OP
OP
RookieMissSteak

RookieMissSteak

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep GC, 2021 Jeep JTR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What part of the North East? Or what state?
I’m in the Catskills. Haven’t checked out the Adirondacks much so hoping to head up there this fall if the Bronco is here in time, and I’d love to visit Maine too.
Sponsored

Reactions: Dom