USAGUY

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

. You know it’s guys like you that really screw it up for guys like me. Over the winter I change the battery in my remote it only took me two tries. Yes I have the green eye of envy. I hate to say this………….Well done bro.

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That's one hell of a father-son project! Amazing job, and this turned out better than any professional trailer/RV company could ever do.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That's one hell of a father-son project! Amazing job, and this turned out better than any professional trailer/RV company could ever do.
Thanks, yes that was/is the best part - doing this together and then enjoying it together.

And related to “better than professional company” in PA a home built trailer is considered ‘specialty constructed‘ and requires a special inspection to get a VIN and a license plate, and the inspectors were like ‘wow, this is built better than anything you could buy”. Made us feel good.

Sponsored

Dadsquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks, yes that was/is the best part - doing this together and then enjoying it together.

And related to “better than professional company” in PA a home built trailer is considered ‘specialty constructed‘ and requires a special inspection to get a VIN and a license plate, and the inspectors were like ‘wow, this is built better than anything you could buy”. Made us feel good.
Awesome. I own a 23' Class C RV and it's built like garbage. Everything works and I understand things have to be kept lightweight, but when I see things put together with staples that just vibrate themselves out over time I have to shake my head.

OP
OP
Rubisquatch

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Awesome. I own a 23' Class C RV and it's built like garbage. Everything works and I understand things have to be kept lightweight, but when I see things put together with staples that just vibrate themselves out over time I have to shake my head.
Yeah, totally understand. We went to a few rv shows and checked some out and saw some things that needed strengthening so if anything, we may have overbuilt this a bit. But we want it to last.

BroncoBLMT

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Silverado, & Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm so impressed with this project. Well done.

roboticsrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fantastic Job! We're currently going back and forth between make vs buy, and your excellent build photos and results are encouraging.
Sponsored