First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yeah, as a former USAA insurance user, dude they’re prices aren’t good anymore. Still occasionally use their auto loans but I had a huge bundle of home/auto and was paying through the roof. Shop around.
I have had Travellers Insurance for 4 years, every year they beat USAA.
Sponsored

joeb

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have had Erie for 15 yrs. Have compared over the years ---- Geico , Nationwide, state farm, nobody could beat erie. I do think travelers is good though but still didn't beat erie.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

USAA has been great for my mustangs over the last ~15 years. My 4xE though, its like they are spitroasting me at 3x the cost. I'm definitely not staying with them when the Bronco comes.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Are you guys going around to all these random companies and doing quotes or is there a site that will quote them for you?

Delli555

Black Diamond
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Holy. Balls.

I pay just over $500 a month with USAA, my quote from Progressive was $398 for six months with similar coverage.

Holy. Hairy. Balls.
For one vehicle?!? Why would you ever pay that per month?

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Dunno. I have USAA and intend to keep it. I pay around $100 a month per car. :-(

Exactly... USAA has always treated me well.

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you guys going around to all these random companies and doing quotes or is there a site that will quote them for you?
I have an independent agent that shops for me yearly - auto and home. They know the coverage I want and literally email me in June and tell me what company to use for the next year.

They can do all of my claims and customer service as well. Quotes are fast and easy and they've done landlord/renters insurance and other one-off things for me.

They take a little off the top but they save me enough each year in hassle and time and money that it's well worth it. Been with them since I bought my first home, 11 years ago. Still with them even though I'm in a completely different state now.

Nellman

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Geico, 34, no violations or accidents, 07 Tundra full coverage adding Bronco quoted around $500 for the year.

akturbo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco, 3500HD Chevy, Rav4Prime, Turbo Skidoo
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Paying almost $2200 per yr for 3 vehicles with Met Life, adding a teenager so it will go up 1K per year. Just ran a quote for Progressive with the same coverage, $1760 WITH the Bronco (not including the teenager)! I can't tell how much of that is the Bronco, I'd need to call.

Auto was good with USAA, the homeowner coverage was way overpriced so I dropped them. Progressive gets my RVs and toys, dropped Farmers when they denied my total loss claim for a 27' Artic Fox Travel Trailer, that was a wicked kick to the nuts. Time to start shopping around.

Sponsored

stratego

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I ran my VIN at USAA and got around $125/month. Keeping my Tesla Model 3 increases insurance by $150/mo on top of that. I'm probably going to get rid of the Tesla just because of that.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have had Erie for 15 yrs. Have compared over the years ---- Geico , Nationwide, state farm, nobody could beat erie. I do think travelers is good though but still didn't beat erie.
I have Erie also,their rates are real good. They actually lowered my rates the past 3 years, I still shop around. The only bad thing is their pricks about covering homeowners claims, at-least in my experience. Took a year. I had to get a lawyer, and appraisal company to get my roof covered.

Skmac

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Jaguar F-TYPE
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I ran my VIN at USAA and got around $125/month. Keeping my Tesla Model 3 increases insurance by $150/mo on top of that. I'm probably going to get rid of the Tesla just because of that.
I wonder why do you think its the lack of service centers for the tesla?

LalasBronco

Badlands
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Bronco (past), 74 Super Beetle, Ram, 70 MG
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same for me. Been with Erie since I was 16.
Sponsored