First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Holy crap those are teenager prices. My insurance went up about $65/month adding the Bronco (full coverage, three vehicles, me and the wife, Geico). Shop around though, it makes all the difference.
Probably would have been the same for me 18 months ago when I had homeowner's and 4 vehicles. your coverage is also probably 100/300 which is pretty standard (and not enough).

Now, drop to one vehicle and renter's insurance. Credit scores all over 800. You'll probably be surprised at how much of a multi-policy discount you get.
Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Probably would have been the same for me 18 months ago when I had homeowner's and 4 vehicles. your coverage is also probably 100/300 which is pretty standard (and not enough).

Now, drop to one vehicle and renter's insurance. Credit scores all over 800. You'll probably be surprised at how much of a multi-policy discount you get.
My homeowners is with a different company actually. But I've shopped around and everyone else is closer to $100 per month. I guess Geico just likes me ĀÆ\_(惄)_/ĀÆ

msg

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey neighbor! I'm in Chester County PA as well.

Give Erie Insurance a call. PM me and I'll send you my agents name and number.
I have my life, house and car insurance through them. I've actually had them ever since I started driving and have gotten quite a few friends and family to switch to them (definite savings for them).
Oh, and if I've had a claim I've NEVER had an issue with them writing me a check. Zero issues ever.

I pay the following yearly (not 6-months):
2015 GTI: $832
2017 911: $687 (I do a lay-up for the winter months Jan-Mar since I don't drive it)
2022 X3: $995

I'm 52 with a "clean" driving record. I haven't had a ticket in over 5 years.
I just went to their website and filled the form... late 30s, male, no accident history... didn't change any of the default settings.... maybe NYC prices are off the charts?

Ford Bronco Bronco insurance premiums? 1662420842094

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my 2020 colorado is more than the 22 bronco
I think wife said 600 a year full coverage for bronco (progressive )
we have 3 vehicles now
2020 colorado , 22 bronco , 2012 Camry

Easy-v

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Y'all I am getting taken to the woodshed on insurance - and it may be due to my location or rarity of the vehicle/replacement parts atm - but I'm trying to get some feedback to figure it out. Progressive is charging me $1541 every 6 months and I'm seeing a lot of people say they're paying about $500/6 months. This is about a grand (!) more than my M3 per year - which was shocking to me. The only difference is that I previously had my vehicles insured in Georgia - my state of residency - but I insured the Bronco out of DC because that's where that vehicle will spend most of the year as my vehicle I use for work. 42 years old, no infractions in the last 5 years, and only 1 speeding ticket in the last decade. Just kind a head-scratcher for me. Like I said, just doing a forum search, I'm seeing most folks say they are paying about $500/6 months, so I'm just at a loss as to why Progressive would be $2K more per year just due to my location. Any ideas?
Iā€™ve heard progressive is a company that will ensure anything or anyone, but you pay for it, dearly.
There has to be cheaper quality insuranceā€¦. Shop around

Sponsored

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Y'all I am getting taken to the woodshed on insurance - and it may be due to my location or rarity of the vehicle/replacement parts atm - but I'm trying to get some feedback to figure it out. Progressive is charging me $1541 every 6 months and I'm seeing a lot of people say they're paying about $500/6 months. This is about a grand (!) more than my M3 per year - which was shocking to me. The only difference is that I previously had my vehicles insured in Georgia - my state of residency - but I insured the Bronco out of DC because that's where that vehicle will spend most of the year as my vehicle I use for work. 42 years old, no infractions in the last 5 years, and only 1 speeding ticket in the last decade. Just kind a head-scratcher for me. Like I said, just doing a forum search, I'm seeing most folks say they are paying about $500/6 months, so I'm just at a loss as to why Progressive would be $2K more per year just due to my location. Any ideas?
So typically you register/insure your vehicle in your state of residence/where your drivers license is issued.

if your state of residence is Georgia then insure it in Georgia.

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What on earth is your coverage levels? Did you max It out?
Even maxed out it should cost that much. Mine is maxed out with a $100 decuctible and itā€™s only $655 for 6 months.

Jjt24

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine will be $480 for 6 months through progressive. mine will also have $0 cost windshield replacement. I'm in Ohio and it won't be a daily driver.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
When I removed my 2007 Expedition (sold it last week), I was told that would drop my bill by $600 (per year).

The young lady said she expected my Bronco would have a lower premium because of all the safety stuff on newer vehicles.

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Routine service on the Bronco makes it even more expensive to drive but I love having it.
Depends what you mean by Routine service. One of my coworkers has a model Y, and it eats tires in half the time of any car I have ever owned.

Sponsored

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m at 170 every six months with 50/100/50 with 1k deductible. Iā€™ve been with progressive for 15 years though

Freedom5

Badlands
First Name
Freedom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Classic mini cooper
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your being screwed over. You need to change your insurance carrier. I'm less than half of that for full coverage and higher coverage just to be safe.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Depends what you mean by Routine service. One of my coworkers has a model Y, and it eats tires in half the time of any car I have ever owned.
I havenā€™t had tire wear issues with my Model S. The first set lasted 55,000 miles with mostly my wife driving it and I have 35k on my Continental ExtremeContact DWS 06+ with lots of tread remaining. My buddy runs summer tires on his Tesla and only gets about 15,000 miles out of them - the price you pay for softer rubber.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are threads like this on every car forum. Car insurance has so many variables and fluctuates so much, it barely makes any sense.Iā€™ve had Geico raise my premiums for no reason, so switched to another carrier for a lower rate for a couple of years until they increased and then actually went back to Geico because they were lowest. You have to keep shopping around for lowest rates.
Sponsored