Sponsored

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No 2d, no Methods, Dead to me.
Sponsored

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like they've added a few more options since I last played around. I'm not planning on doing a ton of serious off-roading and most capability would be for snowy needs, so this is pretty clean and straightforward. I'm really waiting for additional grille options. I love this, though. HURRY UP AND LET ME ORDER!
Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 9.37.40 AM

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So forgive me if this has already been asked, but when I originally went to that link, it didn't work. It is now, but when I go choose something on there, I can't see what I'm putting on until I click on whatever it is, so I'd have to click through every single item to see what it is? And then once you put something on from a category, you can't take it off without resetting the whole thing? Or am I just doing it wrong?

dubie7006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fusion Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So forgive me if this has already been asked, but when I originally went to that link, it didn't work. It is now, but when I go choose something on there, I can't see what I'm putting on until I click on whatever it is, so I'd have to click through every single item to see what it is? And then once you put something on from a category, you can't take it off without resetting the whole thing? Or am I just doing it wrong?
Underneath the image of the Bronco there's a parts list. To take one off, click the X next to that part. You still have to do it part-by-part, but it's better than restarting.
You can also just replace parts by clicking on a different part. But to return to stock you'll need to click that X.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Underneath the image of the Bronco there's a parts list. To take one off, click the X next to that part. You still have to do it part-by-part, but it's better than restarting.
You can also just replace parts by clicking on a different part. But to return to stock you'll need to click that X.
Ohhh, didn't notice that. Thanks - yeah it was like oh that's bad, let's go back to stock.....but only saw the restart button. I still find it annoying you have to click part by part - too many options for that setup (i'm not clicking through hundreds of things).

Wrongco

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Mustang Mach-e GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like folks are loving the Blue :cool: and they are definitely adding some more options to this tool all the time - more tops and rack options for sure

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 11.09.59 AM

Primm907

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche Macan S, Panamera Turbo S, Cayenne GTS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Kept it pretty simple, but couldn't resist the Black Rhino "Primm" wheels... :cool:

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts 1596822281252

Sponsored

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Loving the Area 51. The KM3s look so good on it with black wheels.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Loving the Area 51. The KM3s look so good on it with black wheels.
Yeah, I just can't imagine not having matte black wheels on any combination. Sticking with matte black Method Holes. Five years on my FJ and they are still great-looking.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Man, I'm torn between the black and white roof. I've wanted the white one, but I know the black one will look good with all the black accents....

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts 1596835283433

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts 1596835344861
Sponsored