Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's something special about the Cactus and the white top. Very retro. Not quite so much with the other colors, IMO.

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts Screen Shot 2020-08-07 at 4.54.06 PM

Also, it looks like the demo has some more new items now, including rear bumpers.
Sponsored

GToddC5

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 1971 Toyota FJ40, 1998 Corvette 'vert
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts Interactive Garage 01

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts Interactive Garage 02

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

one thing about the interactive builder is that the tires are too big.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

one thing about the interactive builder is that the tires are too big.
What timing, I was just starting a post about exactly that. I just did a fresh build, Badlands, White Top (encouraging they list that) and no other changes, no place to modify tires. I want the standard 33" tires, clearly these are not, maybe they are defaulting to show 35" Sasquatch, but looking at the ground clearance that does not look right either, maybe they are showing 37"? Has anyone figured that out?
Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts VB Badlands White Top 8-11-2020

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was playing around with the interactive garage in noticed things like the front bumpers have a disclaimer that is for looks only and not available. However other accessories I don't have that disclaimer.

Does that mean I can actually buy those other accessories?

Specifically I selected some rock rails that I really want... not only do I like them, but I want to protect my doors from parking lot a-holes.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
the ford configurator should have tons of accessories i think

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I was playing around with the interactive garage in noticed things like the front bumpers have a disclaimer that is for looks only and not available. However other accessories I don't have that disclaimer.

Does that mean I can actually buy those other accessories?

Specifically I selected some rock rails that I really want... not only do I like them, but I want to protect my doors from parking lot a-holes.
No, Interactive Garage simply takes popular / known aftermarket brands and 3D renders their parts. It's no indication whatsoever of what may or may not be coming to the Bronco aftermarket.

ToddTapz

Wildtrak
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR, Discovery 2
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Im likin' the "tube winch bumper" from Addictive Desert Designs
Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts BroncoTruck
Sponsored