Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad I got in early built like 4 different ones!! It was def fun to see colors and how the different wheels look. Although I won’t be going the aftermarket route at first but later on def helps!!

Ford Bronco Bronco "Interactive Garage" lets you color and modify with aftermarket parts 5F414CAE-4AFC-4B69-8FCC-E1255F7E98F0

9B554281-1BDD-4F98-8A32-72A556B26F45.jpeg

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Amazing how sites can't handle traffic. Good luck trying to build and price on Fords once it goes active. What a joke...

Sponsored

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What wheels are those?! I think I found the wheels I'm going with haha
Method Racing rims...looks like the same ones the Orange 2 door with 37's uses.

Monster79

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15'Stang, 07'F150, 23',96',93',79'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got a message back from Interactive Garage that they're, "Working on the 2 door now. Should be live late this week or Monday." So there we go.
We should ask them to do a Flare Delete Option lol

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Amazing how sites can't handle traffic. Good luck trying to build and price on Fords once it goes active. What a joke...
My understanding is that Interactive Garage is a 3rd party vendor for these type of vehicle building virtualization... so that their platform runs like garbage on their demo site is not an indication on how Ford's site is going to work when it goes live.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My understanding is that Interactive Garage is a 3rd party vendor for these type of vehicle building virtualization... so that their platform runs like garbage on their demo site is not an indication on how Ford's site is going to work when it goes live.
Ford couldn't handle traffic the night of the reveal. I expect pretty much the same once build/pricing starts. Set your coffee maker for 4am and cross your fingers.

Calpolymatt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Ok, this just makes me conform if they don't offer a manual sasquatch I'm going to sell my factory badlands wheels/tires and get beadlockers with 35's right away.
dang if you weren’t all the way across the country I’d buy them from you.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The images look really cool, however when looking at the front bumpers, they are blocking the Intercooler. You can see the Ford / Warn winch bumper avoids this problem. Looks like the Aftermarket companies have some designing to do yet.

1595919236242.png

Last edited:

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

dang if you weren’t all the way across the country I’d buy them from you.
Haha, I have a feeling there will be a lot of take off's for sale when these things finally start arriving.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford couldn't handle traffic the night of the reveal. I expect pretty much the same once build/pricing starts. Set your coffee maker for 4am and cross your fingers.
Seriously though, why does it matter if their site crashes the day they finally give us a build and price? Still can't order til around December anyways.

Look at me being all Mr. Patience... when the F did that happen?

Edit: Now I need ALL of you to get off the interactive garage so I CAN MAKE ANOTHER!! :mad:

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The images look really cool, however when looking at the front bumpers, they are blocking the Intercooler and radar. Maybe you can disable the radar, but in 2022 Federal law requires "Automatic emergency braking" to be standard. Regarding the Intercooler, nope, you can't disable that. You can see the Ford / Warn winch bumper avoids these problems. Looks like the Aftermarket companies have some designing to do yet.
Thought I saw a thread somewhere that discussed this and determined the radar is NOT in the bumper, but actually by the rear view mirror. Weren't able to verify exactly what that recessed area was near the bumber.
Sponsored