Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish the interior looked like this
ebs-dash-1k.jpg
I don't like the AC vents that are cut. Sometimes I think Jonathan Ward/ICOM is a bit pompous, but I have to agree on this one, the regular vintage air ducts runi that dash. Even the cupholders are giving me a stomach ache.

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't like the AC vents that are cut. Sometimes I think Jonathan Ward/ICOM is a bit pompous, but I have to agree on this one, the regular vintage air ducts runi that dash. Even the cupholders are giving me a stomach ache.
Yeah, those vents are out of place.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Even the cupholders are giving me a stomach ache.
A "real" man could just twist a coat hanger into a cupholder & poke it into the seat cushion when he needed to needed to mess with his push-button AM radio :cool:

Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
A "real" man could just twist a coat hanger into a cupholder & poke it into the seat cushion when he needed to needed to mess with his push-button AM radio :cool:
I just think a bit more effort could have been made by to not have the edges and squared off design hanging out there. It seems like an after thought. Don't get me wrong, I love cupholders. I just think all of that clean work on the interior is boogered up by the vents and those cupholders. Obviously A LOT of time was spent on that interior. Just my aesthetic comments.

Jook13

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki samurai
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think you’re going to be happy with the Bronco’s interior;)
Now you have me curious. My post was joking, but only halfway joking. I love the idea of a primative all metal dash like that.... But I expect nothing close. I imagine it's somewhere between an f150 and ranger. As long as it doesn't have a tablet screen that looks like it's attached by double sided tape I'm sure it'll be fine

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

CJay

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 Ranger FX4 (MANUAL) & '74 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I need my Apple CarPlay!

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ebs-dash-1k.jpg

Maybe something more like this?
Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather Resto
gotta move it way up, blocking half your view. (But that's ok because it is playing a front camera for you, making the truck appear see-through!

Sponsored

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I’m not big into the classic style dash, but I’d love to have a leather wrapped dash with body colored details

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

All right with everyone driving themselves crazy let’s try to take our mind off things.... exterior things.... and let’s go crazy about the interior!

with a few new vehicles having appeared since thisthread started, here is some photos from Fords Interior Design language...
explorer x2, escape, expedition, ranger, 21’ f150, bronco maverick/sport, and our very own Bronco

What do we like? What do we not like?
I've been following the forums with great interest for several months now, glad to see this thread for interior discussions. One thing I'm really hoping for is either no console or a minimal console, like some of the early Bronco's, that allows for extra legroom for those of us with longer legs. Over the past twenty years while shopping for a new vehicle there were usually one or two Fords on my short list. Unfortunately I've never pulled the trigger and always purchased another brand that had a minimal console to allow me extra legroom. I've never understood why the Ford design language has such massive center consoles and I'm hoping with the inspiration of the early generation Bronco's the designers will follow the minimalist path. Bouncing around off-road with the edge of the console rubbing into your knee does make for a comfortable day. Likewise, on daily drives or long trips having the center console cut into your leg takes the joy out of the drive.

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2002. Ha! Cadillac my friend. Try a early 90’s F Superduty 5 speed manual, pre turbo power stroke bench seat, no cup holders and the only A/C ya got are cigarette windows.
Our old trailer hauler is one of those. Single cab so any time three of us are hauling cows, it becomes quite a fun time since I am the youngest and get to sit in the middle. Thank god none of us smokes anymore.
Sponsored