Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I've been following the forums with great interest for several months now, glad to see this thread for interior discussions. One thing I'm really hoping for is either no console or a minimal console, like some of the early Bronco's, that allows for extra legroom for those of us with longer legs. Over the past twenty years while shopping for a new vehicle there were usually one or two Fords on my short list. Unfortunately I've never pulled the trigger and always purchased another brand that had a minimal console to allow me extra legroom. I've never understood why the Ford design language has such massive center consoles and I'm hoping with the inspiration of the early generation Bronco's the designers will follow the minimalist path. Bouncing around off-road with the edge of the console rubbing into your knee does make for a comfortable day. Likewise, on daily drives or long trips having the center console cut into your leg takes the joy out of the drive.
Assuming you don’t want a folding center seat that’s not truly an option anymore sadly. I would absolutely love to see a modern bench seat across the front in a 60/40 split, with the drivers seat being the 40. Leg room for days. Configured with the shifter on the column is even better. Old truck memories in a new truck.

Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather 295BCC29-D57C-4790-BDA0-674F0313C810

8732D046-6E8B-416C-B436-1424A160DCED.jpeg
Sponsored

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Assuming you don’t want a folding center seat that’s not truly an option anymore sadly. I would absolutely love to see a modern bench seat across the front in a 60/40 split, with the drivers seat being the 40. Leg room for days. Configured with the shifter on the column is even better. Old truck memories in a new truck.

Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather 8732D046-6E8B-416C-B436-1424A160DCED

Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather 8732D046-6E8B-416C-B436-1424A160DCED
Haha I am actually sitting in my own 06 f-150 right with that. I think they could possibly do it but very unlikely, I really like having 6 seats and the center seat comes in way to handy to ingnore. But I do like the aspect of the center console that's goes to he floor haha. But sense it's based on the ranger I again doubt

King Dusty

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, First Edition...
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As a raptor owner, I can tell you the the leather and plastic trim is what I would consider to be of dubious quality, especially the steering wheel. Given such, hope synthetics are incorporated with the overall interior being very utilitarian and retro. A nice looking wet suit material or something along those lines would fantastic for seating/trim. Give me switches/dials/toggles and one big weathertech floor. I'll take an iPad screen if it can be hidden/protected in some Yeti box dash piece or detached when not in use.

One thing is for sure, the instrument cluster will be one screen as it is much cheaper production wise than dials, oddly enough.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I don't know if I've mentioned it on this thread, but I know I've mentioned it somewhere in this forum...

I would personally LOVE a bench seat with a floor mounted shifter in my Bronco

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram Rebel, '07 A4 Quattro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if I've mentioned it on this thread, but I know I've mentioned it somewhere in this forum...

I would personally LOVE a bench seat with a floor mounted shifter in my Bronco
Doubt it'll happen, but it would be nice

Sponsored

SealZebra

Base
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco XLT 1987
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to see an option for vinyl interior with low-back bucket seats for that classic feel

Shane

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser and 2001 F250 SD 4WD 7.3l
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think I like direction Ford is going with the dash.
Just hoping for saddle-blanket bench seat, or buffalo plaid low buckets!
Actually, a plaid print vinyl would be easier to clean, now that I think about it...

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Split Tailgate Like Honda Ridgeline.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I like most of the elements of this and particularly the flat bottom wheel. From what I can see in some of the Bronco photos, it appears it will look far more dated than this is.
Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather 1584217163231

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Split Tailgate Like Honda Ridgeline.
Ridgeline doesn't have a split tailgate.

It has a tailgate that also is a swinggate.

Dodge has a split tailgate though.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Haha I am actually sitting in my own 06 f-150 right with that. I think they could possibly do it but very unlikely, I really like having 6 seats and the center seat comes in way to handy to ingnore. But I do like the aspect of the center console that's goes to he floor haha. But sense it's based on the ranger I again doubt
My truck has it. Ford dealership said it's still an option. However, I doubt it will be for Bronco.

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like most of the elements of this and particularly the flat bottom wheel. From what I can see in some of the Bronco photos, it appears it will look far more dated than this is.
Ford Bronco Bronco Interior: Plastics, Synthetics, and Leather 1584217163231
I do believe "dated" or as I would call it, retro is what they are going for.