First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
After looking at what feels like millions of pics of the interior do we think it's gonna be a see of hard plastic as the only option for dash? I love the look, and that upgraded leather two tone interior is killer but I just wonder if there will be an upgrade option along the lines of nicer F Series trucks? Or if anyone here has seen the ones around the country in person, how cheap does the dash feel? The screen and center stack look solid but just wondering about the rest.
Sponsored

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

After looking at what feels like millions of pics of the interior do we think it's gonna be a see of hard plastic as the only option for dash? I love the look, and that upgraded leather two tone interior is killer but I just wonder if there will be an upgrade option along the lines of nicer F Series trucks? Or if anyone here has seen the ones around the country in person, how cheap does the dash feel? The screen and center stack look solid but just wondering about the rest.
If you browse the forum you will see many threads stating that these prototype interiors are not the final product, nor fit, nor finish. And the colors you are seeing may not even make it to the production broncos. Many news outlets who saw the bronco were told it’s not representative of the final interior.

I think you’ll have to wait for Ford to show us all the final product, hopefully sooner than later.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The dash is a bit of concern to me. It appears to be hard plastic with a sprayed on texture and no padding at all. I thought there was some law regarding padding on the dash?

OP
OP

BasBronc80

Wildtrak
First Name
Basil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The dash is a bit of concern to me. It appears to be hard plastic with a sprayed on texture and no padding at all. I thought there was some law regarding padding on the dash?
You took the words right out of my mouth. I love the look of the interior but am just hoping the final dash will be a bit more finessed. Def looks like hard plastic. But again like has been said these are only prototypes so hoping the final outcome at least gives an option for a bit of an upgrade.
Sponsored