Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey All

I thought I would post a link to a local dealership in the Washington DC area who has 40+ Broncos in inventory (its because its a pooled inventory of probably 20 (Koons) dealerships across DC, Maryland, Virginia).

New Ford Vehicles For Sale Near Washington DC | Koons Falls Church Ford (koonsfordfallschurch.com)

BE ADVISED...They are applying Additional Dealer Markup (ADM) from what I can tell (Example: 2022 Base Bronco / Hot Pepper Red Metallic / 2-Dr / 2.3L I-4 cyl / 7-spd Manual is $40,090 whereas Build & Price has it at $32,590, so a $7,500 markup (and guessing it only goes up).

I have nothing to gain by posting this, and actually got screwed by the Koons Woodbridge dealership when they tried to apply ADM when I came in to place an order against my reservation in early 2022 (after being told on 3 separate occasions prior that they were honoring MSRP for reservation holders) and then again in October of last year (while I was trying to get Ford to transfer my reservation to another dealership) Koons Woodbridge placed an order against my reservation, so I ended up having to cancel my 10/20/2020 reservation because of it.

Even so, I figured someone who really wants a Bronco, may not have a problem paying the ADM, and struggling to find an available cache of Broncos, could benefit.

Good Luck!

And if anyone knows of a dealership that has a 2-Dr Badlands / Hot Pepper Red Metallic / 2.7L V6 / 10-Spd Automatic, please let me know
Sponsored

TrailRaider

Badlands
First Name
Mr. G
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST, Mitsubishi Montero, Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good luck finding that, that pretty much sums up my Bronco that has been on order from March last year, havent heard a peep. 2 doors will get snapped up nearly instantly if declined by whoever ordered it, especially a V6.