Sponsored

Bronco is X-Plan Z-Plan, A-plan eligible?

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer will honor A/Z/X as long as Ford offers it per there email response. I would agree FE is likely not eligible, based on past experience. They get a rebate and set pricing from Ford, they don’t loose any money in the Discount.
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think Mike's comments are not as good as gold anymore since the "build & price by September" comment. I have to wonder is Ford really going to accept X-plan.:unsure:
There is a difference between Mike saying that the Bronco is A/X/Z-Plan eligible and Ford needing more time with the B&P. Should they have over promised and under delivered? No. But shit happens. The fact that he is open to helping an auto journalist get X-Plan means it is X-Plan eligible.

Russ1Bronco

Base
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think Mike's comments are not as good as gold anymore since the "build & price by September" comment. I have to wonder is Ford really going to accept X-plan.:unsure:
...Ford has to realize by now if there is no A/Z,X plan offered at this time..many people will back out of this deal..me for one will be gone...A bronco is not a limited edition..it is not a Shelby...2 years from now,there will be discounts and rebates on this vehicle..

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
...Ford has to realize by now if there is no A/Z,X plan offered at this time..many people will back out of this deal..me for one will be gone...A bronco is not a limited edition..it is not a Shelby...2 years from now,there will be discounts and rebates on this vehicle..
When I called Ford to switch dealers this week, the person on the phone said The Bronco will be AZX eligible.

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When I called Ford to switch dealers this week, the person on the phone said The Bronco will be AZX eligible.
Curios what Ford dealer did you switch it to? I work at Bluebonnet Ford so I have my Bronco reserved here at Bluebonnet. I am so glad to hear that it will be A plan eligible because I was starting to Second guess if I could afford the Outer Banks model I want and instead go with the Black Diamond or Big Bend but we will see this month hopefully. I reserved mine back on July 15th

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Curios what Ford dealer did you switch it to? I work at Bluebonnet Ford so I have my Bronco reserved here at Bluebonnet. I am so glad to hear that it will be A plan eligible because I was starting to Second guess if I could afford the Outer Banks model I want and instead go with the Black Diamond or Big Bend but we will see this month hopefully. I reserved mine back on July 15th
I changed from the dealership in Buda to Griffith Ford in Sequin. I have a second reservation I might switch to Blue Bonnet. I grew up in New Braunfels. Do you know how many reservations they have?

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I changed from the dealership in Buda to Griffith Ford in Sequin. I have a second reservation I might switch to Blue Bonnet. I grew up in New Braunfels. Do you know how many reservations they have?
Oh ok nice. I do not, I would have to ask the person in charge of the reservations

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Oh ok nice. I do not, I would have to ask the person in charge of the reservations
I called Bluebonnet last night and asked the salesman if they were accepting A plan and he said he didn’t know and he would call me right back. Never heard from him.

MachingBird

Wildtrak
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If X-Plan is available then ALL Plans are available.

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I called Bluebonnet last night and asked the salesman if they were accepting A plan and he said he didn’t know and he would call me right back. Never heard from him.
I know on the list on this website where it has a bunch of Ford dealers names on it it has Bluebonnet Ford on the list and it says they will offer X-Plan at least, and it also says something about them not charging you for another charge IF you have it reserved but I'm not exactly sure what that specific extra charge is

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I spoke with Kanas, dad of my son’s friend. Made the switch.

TxusBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I spoke with Kanas, dad of my son’s friend. Made the switch.
I've heard of him, very good salesman and of many years of experience is what I hear, went to canyon high school with a kid with that same last name. Damn, you made the switch that quick?? What made you? Speaking on behalf of the whole company you won't regret it though. We strive to offer the best customer service in all of our departments in our central texas area period

Stitches1974

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Escape Hatch

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score