Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[Developing... will be updated as soon as the Sales Report Summary with highlights is available. In the meantime, here are the raw numbers.]

Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco January Sales: 10,170 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 10,170 vehicles.
    • January 2023 sales represent a 2.3% decrease from December 2022.
  • Bronco January Production: 8,823 vehicles. Production (YTD): 8,823 vehicles.
    • January 2023 production represents an 18.6% decrease from December 2022.
  • Bronco Inventory: 13,000 vehicles.
    • January 2023 inventory represents a 17.7% decrease from December 2022.

Ford Bronco Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Numbers Ford January 2023 Sales
Ford Bronco Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Numbers Ford January 2023 Inventory
Ford Bronco Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Numbers Ford January 2023 Production
Sponsored

Attachments

Last edited:

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Xterra; 04 Element; 06 Sentra; 10 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If the order banks open at the end of March and dealers prioritize their outstanding orders over new orders, I do not see how all left over 2023MY orders cannot be produced by the end of November, even with current constraints, unless something apocalyptic happens.

I am really disappointed that I did not receive the coveted email from Ford with a build date for my Bronco, but I am optimistic it will be built this year without having to amend my order.

Is this pie in the sky thinking? There are 10 more months of production before the model change over. How many outstanding orders can there be? I have seen numbers between 37-75K units. That would leave 25K for dealer stock. I am sure I am not taking something into account, but I cannot be that far off, can I?

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

[Developing... will be updated as soon as the Sales Report Summary with highlights is available. In the meantime, here are the raw numbers.]

Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco January Sales: 10,170 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 10,170 vehicles.
    • January 2023 sales represent a 2.3% decrease from December 2022.
  • Bronco January Production: 8,823 vehicles. Production (YTD): 8,823 vehicles.
    • January 2023 production represents an 18.6% decrease from December 2022.
  • Bronco Inventory: 13,000 vehicles.
    • January 2023 inventory represents a 17.7% decrease from December 2022.

Ford Bronco Bronco January 2023 Sales & Production Numbers 15iblm
January ‘23 sales are up 25.5% over January ‘22. Nothing to sneeze at.

Blksn955.o

Badlands
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Will be nice to see the MoM and YTD as we progress. Comparing 2023 to a full year of production instead of the 2021 rollout year will be nice.

I just wish they broke out production numbers the same way as sales. See what is actually being produced compared to same month last year and vs YTD.

Sponsored

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am really disappointed that I did not receive the coveted email from Ford with a build date for my Bronco, but I am optimistic it will be built this year without having to amend my order.
I didn’t get an email, but noticed my build date when I logged into the website. Have you done that recently?

Last edited:

stonerdoom

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the order banks open at the end of March and dealers prioritize their outstanding orders over new orders, I do not see how all left over 2023MY orders cannot be produced by the end of November, even with current constraints, unless something apocalyptic happens.

Is this pie in the sky thinking? There are 10 more months of production before the model change over. How many outstanding orders can there be? I have seen numbers between 37-75K units. That would leave 25K for dealer stock. I am sure I am not taking something into account, but I cannot be that far off, can I?
Respectfully, this is most definitely pie in the sky thinking. FORD will make no distinction in prioritizing old orders over new orders when they stand to make more money on them both at corporate and dealership levels. You have 3 years of evidence to support that hypothesis. Look at the nightmares that are occurring with the private offers. FORD is giving the old dog ate my homework. I am over 930 days waiting. I stripped my truck of Lux and SAS and still nothing. Dudes complaining waiting 1 year and getting full Wildtrack build emails last week and today. Good luck with your build. 🤷‍♂️

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I didn’t get an email, but noticed my build date when I logged into the website. Have you done that recently?
I am not a reservation holder, so I assume no email, no build date for me.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nope. I really think given enough people move they will at least schedule remaining customer orders by the end of May. I think the 37 number makes since that we heard late January. I think that was a real-time number. Let’s say they produced a few thousand after that number was heard and we are around 34,000 remaining. Feb, March and April should be about 30,000, given enough move to have parts to produce and that would leave about 4,000 to be built that will probably be the most constrained . I think that is why they want to have order banks open at the end of March to begin scheduling units they would have parts to support, scheduling in May. I really think if you order a non constrained configuration in March you could possible take delivery within 2-3 months.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am not a reservation holder, so I assume no email, no build date for me.
Despite you not being a reservation holder, you'll get an email once you're scheduled for production. I had 2 'walk in' orders built in 10 months and I received emails for both when they were scheduled.

Sponsored

Goat4x4

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nope. I really think given enough people move they will at least schedule remaining customer orders by the end of May. I think the 37 number makes since that we heard late January. I think that was a real-time number. Let’s say they produced a few thousand after that number was heard and we are around 34,000 remaining. Feb, March and April should be about 30,000, given enough move to have parts to produce and that would leave about 4,000 to be built that will probably be the most constrained . I think that is why they want to have order banks open at the end of March to begin scheduling units they would have parts to support, scheduling in May. I really think if you order a non constrained configuration in March you could possible take delivery within 2-3 months.
I think you are right. If you do not amend your order, you should take delivery by end of the model year.

Min_Ahn

Badlands
First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure they won't "prioritize" the previous orders when they open order bank in March lol.

The Bronc

Badlands
First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer (Two Rivers Ford in Nashville, TN) told me that they will prioritize all unbuilt 2023MY orders pre 3/27 before filling new post 3/27 2023MY orders. Albeit Ford has the parts to build the said Bronco.