jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

What is this set up? pretty sick for sure.
im using the jbl amplified sound bar not the regular bronco version with marine tower pods sounds great - blocks rear view / i got a acumen rear view mirror camera to fix that love it
Sponsored

JetG

First Edition
First Name
Jet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Macan Turbo w/PP & 2016 911 Turbo Vert
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
im using the jbl amplified sound bar not the regular bronco version with marine tower pods sounds great - blocks rear view / i got a acumen rear view mirror camera to fix that love it
Can you provide the parts numbers on the soundbar and the marine pods and the Acumen rear view.

imabadbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, BMW 3 Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please help! We need answers!!

Bronco_benny

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 EcoBoost V6 2 door base Sasquatch bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you message me on B6G with your email, I can email you my ACM codes, since I had mine installed back in August at delivery. I emailed it to another member to toy around and see what changed from the base 6 speaker, but haven't seen any code update. My soundbar seems to be missing lows and any bass (on full rear fade, only mid / highs and not as loud as I thought), so I am taking it dealer next week to see if they can flash it again, or for the first time, if it was not done right when other dealer initially installed.
Mine is the same as you described above . Did you have any luck with them re flashing it and did they charge you?

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine is the same as you described above . Did you have any luck with them re flashing it and did they charge you?
Short answer, no luck yet. Long answer, They tried to flash it but got an error in the process and could not finish, do they opened a ticket to follow up on it. Talking with another dealer, he said my dealerā€™s FDRS system may need a software update or there is a tech issue. I told my dealer the same, but have not heard anything further. In the meantime, I did the ForSCAN change, and it seemed to help to a small degree. I plan on reaching out to the dealer, but may switch FORSCAN back before I take it in again. They did not charge me since they couldnā€™t complete it, but they were going to charge labor had it completed.

Bronco_benny

Base
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 EcoBoost V6 2 door base Sasquatch bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Short answer, no luck yet. Long answer, They tried to flash it but got an error in the process and could not finish, do they opened a ticket to follow up on it. Talking with another dealer, he said my dealerā€™s FDRS system may need a software update or there is a tech issue. I told my dealer the same, but have not heard anything further. In the meantime, I did the ForSCAN change, and it seemed to help to a small degree. I plan on reaching out to the dealer, but may switch FORSCAN back before I take it in again. They did not charge me since they couldnā€™t complete it, but they were going to charge labor had it completed.
Thank you for letting me know. I got my bronco as a mannequin floor model and the sound bar was already installed on it when I came across it. the point Iā€™m at now is just a let down I suppose, I looks like it would sound amazing and help so much as well as having prior knowledge of how great JBL products usually sound even down to the mobile/ portable sound pills they make. I canā€™t even turn mine up past a volume of 20 or the speakers crack and actually cut out and get quiet. Something just doesnā€™t seem right

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for letting me know. I got my bronco as a mannequin floor model and the sound bar was already installed on it when I came across it. the point Iā€™m at now is just a let down I suppose, I looks like it would sound amazing and help so much as well as having prior knowledge of how great JBL products usually sound even down to the mobile/ portable sound pills they make. I canā€™t even turn mine up past a volume of 20 or the speakers crack and actually cut out and get quiet. Something just doesnā€™t seem right
I plan on following up, and will update you on any result.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wonder if mines still having an issue. You say yours got a small degree better which is what happened when I brought it to the dealer to fix it last night but I still feel like it should have more bass. I didn't expect any crazy booming but I expected a little more than I got. It does make the system as a whole sound better than the stock pods though.

nautoncall

Big Bend
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got the soundbar. Sounds better but still sucks. So it does have more bass and midrange but my stock 1997 GMC Z71 sounds better. Terrible ā€œbaseā€ system for a vehicle made in the 2020s!!

Sponsored

Staxx to the Max

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have one I ordered for my 2 door I'm glad it was worth the money :).
Thank you for the post. How hard was it to install?
Man I just got one but it doesnā€™t sound much better than the stock speakers

rivasrubicon

Raptor
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Genesis G70, 2018 Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Yes the factory one isnt compatible, confirmed with Ford yesterday when I ordered my parts. I found another option for the same purpose that includes full Bluetooth capability so it'll do what I want. If anyone wants info, I'm happy to share.
Please share! DM if youā€™d like
Sponsored