First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2008 Ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the JBL sound bar installed and omg does it make the truck sound better. YES, perfect sound quality. Way better then the sound system on my Big Bend animator blue.
AA7D0470-45B5-4CF5-B596-8A10BBA95E2A.jpeg
How much did the dealer charge you? When buying from accessory site it has an option to include installation for $80. I just took my Bronco to the dealer for the install and they want $600 to install... wtf??

OP
OP
Rdavis

Rdavis

Big Bend
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How much did the dealer charge you? When buying from accessory site it has an option to include installation for $80. I just took my Bronco to the dealer for the install and they want $600 to install... wtf??
Sounds about right I think it cost me like 6-8 hundred. Yes yikes. But I wanted it.

Sponsored

lilthom

Badlands
First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4dr Badlands 2017 Superduty 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Okay, sound systems aren't my thing but I ordered this with the $1,000 "credit" I had through the dealer. I've already ordered every other accessory I actually wanted so I figure why not. Now that I see just how much it blocks the rear view which scares the heck out of my wife, I am not going to install it. My question is, if I just put it in my 73 Bronco what would I have to do besides just connect speaker wires? Be nice, I am 67 years old and like I said, sound systems aren't my thing.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone posted the ACM mod codes after installing the JBL sound bar?

Sponsored

Tricky Nick

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 2dr JK, manual, AEV lifted, 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone posted the ACM mod codes after installing the JBL sound bar?
If you message me on B6G with your email, I can email you my ACM codes, since I had mine installed back in August at delivery. I emailed it to another member to toy around and see what changed from the base 6 speaker, but haven't seen any code update. My soundbar seems to be missing lows and any bass (on full rear fade, only mid / highs and not as loud as I thought), so I am taking it dealer next week to see if they can flash it again, or for the first time, if it was not done right when other dealer initially installed.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I "politely" complained and they matched the online accessory price of $80 :)
I know I'm a couple months late on this but how in the hell were they going to charge you $600 when on the Ford site it has a $80 price??? "Ok, take this one out I don't want it" and then I'd stand there and order the one on the Ford site with the $80 installation.

Kmwalker107

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know I'm a couple months late on this but how in the hell were they going to charge you $600 when on the Ford site it has a $80 price??? "Ok, take this one out I don't want it" and then I'd stand there and order the one on the Ford site with the $80 installation.
All the dealerships in Austin charge $150 for installation, but of course my dealer charges $250. They said every dealer sets their own price. My dealer won’t match the $150 install that the other Austin dealerships offer.🙄

Last edited:

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
All the dealerships in Austin charge $150 for installation, but of course my dealer charges $250. They said every dealer sets their own price. Match dealer won’t match the $150 install that the other Austin dealerships offer.🙄
My dealer better honor the online price or better, that's what I bought.....they'll find out about 5min after it's installed I'm not paying more than that
Sponsored