MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Agreed on the camera, plus it's a handy feature to have on any bronco that may have a very full bed or down-positioned soft top.

Plus having that big ass bluetooth speaker you can bring to the campfire is cool as hell.
It’s not Bluetooth, nor is it powered. It is just literally stick speaker replacement running off the factory head unit.
Sponsored

BroncoRaptor

Heritage
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MBZ Sprinter Van 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
The reprograming is needed to send more base to that sound bar - the rear speaker are set up for mid and treble only.

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agreed on the camera, plus it's a handy feature to have on any bronco that may have a very full bed or down-positioned soft top.

Plus having that big ass bluetooth speaker you can bring to the campfire is cool as hell.
No it's not, cause no one wants to hear your music.

Rusty Sheckelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s not Bluetooth, nor is it powered. It is just literally stick speaker replacement running off the factory head unit.
Bummer, that seems like a missed opportunity!

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The reprograming is needed to send more base to that sound bar - the rear speaker are set up for mid and treble only.
Wait what? So all these threads about people having to run tap wires up to the front kick panels when there's a way to just reprogram the head unit to send base to the back?

Ksjrb03

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Wait what? So all these threads about people having to run tap wires up to the front kick panels when there's a way to just reprogram the head unit to send base to the back?
Its alot easier to run wires to the kick panels. Here is the install process on the jbl and shows the reprogram process dealer needs to do.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Its alot easier to run wires to the kick panels. Here is the install process on the jbl and shows the reprogram process dealer needs to do.

Wow what a pita.

Can't say I hear any bass from that video, but I know it doesn't come across with a cell phone recording.

DonM

Base
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4DR Base Sasquatch 2.3 in VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That sound bar is cool, but I'm just wondering if a small low profile sub, like one that fits under a seat, can be mounted to the tailgate where the table would go? Would there be a lot of rattling?

fraserjr

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had a thought, it would be cool if the existing rear sport bar mounted speakers could swivel or flip up for tailgating. Maybe the aftermarket will come up with something 🤔 . Might need to make a trip to the garage to see how these are mounted.

EDIT - There are three or four bolts holding that speaker in place so someone would have to create their own bracket or a new speaker pod with a different mount. It seems totally doable though.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The grown up kid in me wants these so bad. But my wife would shake her head so damn Hard at me

This is the type of mod that makes you king of the high-school parking lot !

rootster

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm thinking of adding one to my Lux Badlands for that very reason. It's a hard top, but I can open the back and blast tunes. I'm already planning on a camera rearview mirror but until I have the vehicle, not sure on mounting location for the camera.
I think i read somewhere that it was 'non-compatible' with B&O System(LUX Badlands), so check into that before you get too far down that wormhole. I had a similar thought/build.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Its just another speaker. Wired to where the stock rear speakers are. Ford gets into the IDS tool to program your ACM to send a "full" signal to the rear speakers. No amp, no power, no bluetooth. Its just another set of speakers. Neat option.

Theherofails

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 e-tron Sportback, 2021 Bronco Badlands Sas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think i read somewhere that it was 'non-compatible' with B&O System(LUX Badlands), so check into that before you get too far down that wormhole. I had a similar thought/build.
Yes the factory one isnt compatible, confirmed with Ford yesterday when I ordered my parts. I found another option for the same purpose that includes full Bluetooth capability so it'll do what I want. If anyone wants info, I'm happy to share.