Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If I choose to take off the MIC, tow package, doors, headlights, and wheels can I get my Bronco sooner?

Might as well just tell people they aren't going to get what they ordered unless they are willing to wait a year or two.
My dealer flat out told me that. I have the SAS, MIC, Tow, and 2.7........dealer said to expect MY22 delivery sometime next summer.
Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
A couple observations...... (1) This is almost identical to the previous memo advising customers to change their order prior to May 12th to increase their scheduling odds for July builds.......then, failed to schedule anyone, or relatively few, for July scheduling. (2) The memo once again specifically mentions scarce FE and WT scheduling due to hard top issues, yet didnā€™t include 2drs in that constrained group even though 2drs are limited to MIC tops as well. Not sure if thatā€™s an oversight, or due to limited 2dr orders(30% or so) and it being a different top than the 4dr, so maybe the 2dr wonā€™t be impacted to the degree of the WT and FEā€™s will. Another week of guessing games and waiting it appears.

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So what's the big drawback of changing to a soft top? The back windshield wiper wiring only? I'm debating swapping to the soft top and then ordering black modular hardtop once available since I'm going Shadow black on my rig.
The soft top isn't available for a two-door. It's like saying, the two-door isn't available.

Sponsored

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have a 6/14 production week for an OBX in Boston.
My dealership manager and his "Brono Rep" that works somewhere else, are killing me. So many times I keep thinking "it's just not worth it". I have never worked so hard to give somebody $75,000! But what do I do? NOTHING. I've been waiting so long for this Bronco

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At this point I'm a little concerned about even my MY22 Bronco. And I'm considering switching to a soft top. I'm actually fine with soft top but want the wiring.

If Ford could provide some guidance on how to get the wiring for future hard top upgrades, I would probably pull the plug and make the change

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why cant they just leave the stupid switches, wiring, and hose in the Bronco and slap a soft top on it. I bet a TON of BB, BD, OBX, and BL guys would switch to a soft top in a heart beat. So stupid.
You listening @Ford!?!

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple observations...... (1) This is almost identical to the previous memo advising customers to change their order prior to May 12th to increase their scheduling odds for July builds.......then, failed to schedule anyone, or relatively few, for July scheduling. (2) The memo once again specifically mentions scarce FE and WT scheduling due to hard top issues, yet didnā€™t include 2drs in that constrained group even though 2drs are limited to MIC tops as well. Not sure if thatā€™s an oversight, or due to limited 2dr orders(30% or so) and it being a different top than the 4dr, so maybe the 2dr wonā€™t be impacted to the degree of the WT and FEā€™s will. Another week of guessing games and waiting it appears.
Excellent points here... Curious if the MIC top issues are finish related and would cause shortages for 2 and 4 doors or if there's some kind of fitment problem applicable only to 4 door MIC tops.

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Spent ten minutes ordering a Rubicon. Should be delivered, exactly as ordered, in eight weeks.

bigjwalt

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes E350
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My dealership manager and his "Brono Rep" that works somewhere else, are killing me. So many times I keep thinking "it's just not worth it". I have never worked so hard to give somebody $75,000! But what do I do? NOTHING. I've been waiting so long for this Bronco
Were all in the same boat!

Ford Bronco Bronco July 2021 Production Scheduling Memo thank-you-sir-may-i-have-another

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My dealer flat out told me that. I have the SAS, MIC, Tow, and 2.7........dealer said to expect MY22 delivery sometime next summer.
Then again, look at the source. Dealers, for the most part are clueless. I stopped by the Ford dealership here in Cheyenne to see the 2dr cactus gray bronco that was making its way around Wyoming and Colorado (it was gone by the time I got there) so I asked when they were getting their mannequin and was told some time in 2023. I started to inform them about scheduling and mannequins and decided to just leave instead. Theyā€™re a hopeless lot.

mpmcgaughey

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well...doesnā€™t look like our 2 door Wildtrak is gonna be scheduled for awhile šŸ˜ž
Sponsored