2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told by a buddy when I had my soft top jeep don't ever have anything you don't want stolen inside it other than that soft tops are ok
Correct. I haven't locked my jeep's doors in 8yrs. I would rather someone just open my door than slash a $900 top. Replacement windows are $164/each ($500 for just the windows).
Sponsored

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WCP-82

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every time I see the MIC top discussions and Webasto in particular I get a little pissed off. We had a Webasto insider here months ago trying to tell us what was up. Some forum members kept challenging his credibility to the point he gave up too much information and ended up deleting more than just his account. I could tell he was an insider without him having to provide proof. I wish more could have seen what he was saying without actually having to say it.

Hey Webasto guy, If you're lurking send us a sign. You must have created another account. You were definitely passionate about the Bronco. Or just send me a PM and let me know what's up. I can keep a secret.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Every time I see the MIC top discussions and Webasto in particular I get a little pissed off. We had a Webasto insider here months ago trying to tell us what was up. Some forum members kept challenging his credibility to the point he gave up too much information and ended up deleting more than just his account. I could tell he was an insider without him having to provide proof. I wish more could have seen what he was saying without actually having to say it.

Hey Webasto guy, If you're lurking send us a sign. You must have created another account. You were definitely passionate about the Bronco. Or just send me a PM and let me know what's up. I can keep a secret.
Yep. He dropped enough hints that I knew the writing was not the wall way back then. I braced my wife for this and forced her into a MIC but no way in hell I'm proposing the soft top to her.

Sponsored

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yep. He dropped enough hints that I knew the writing was not the wall way back then. I braced my wife for this and forced her into a MIC but no way in hell I'm proposing the soft top to her.
So what did he say? Anything about the MIc top? Or was this more about the mod top leading up to the announcement of mod top delays

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I really hope they give those who are scheduled at this point the opportunity to drop the light weight tow package if that’s the only constraint preventing the build.

JCAntimatter

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 4Runner TRD PRO, Acura MDX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a First Edition reservation too. I checked with my dealer today about my reservation and why I'm not hearing anything about it.

He told me that "they are not scheduling any builds in the Northeast. The Northeast will be the last to get their orders"

This is the second time he has told me this. This can't possibly be true? People all over the other parts of the United States can be driving their Broncos while I'm waiting for my FE scheduling date? Any thoughts?
not true

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep all online. I ordered a bunch of other stuff that haven't arrived yet. Not sure why this one arrived so early.

And don't do it. I spent a couple hundred bucks in the first 5 min of the catalog...
You mentioned that you ordered it online, but did I understand you correctly, you had to go in to the dealer to do it?

Balthezor

Badlands
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You mentioned that you ordered it online, but did I understand you correctly, you had to go in to the dealer to do it?
No. Just go to their website.

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I really hope they give those who are scheduled at this point the opportunity to drop the light weight tow package if that’s the only constraint preventing the build.
If they are scheduled then they shouldn't have to worry because they are only sending a vin out to those that they have the parts to build their bronco

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah...you know how the Bronco has been 2 doors forever....yeah you cant get those anymore, just lifted Flexes with a flappy soft top.
Hey now, thems fightin' words :devilish:

BroncoNV

Badlands
First Name
GJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Pontiac Firebird, 2017 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Rivian R1T is looking more and more promising day by day. I'm tempted to reserve one and which ever vendor provides me a vehicle I will be their customer. Ford seems to have a lot a promises but no delivery. Month by month they keep cutting more stuff...they've got thousands of F-150's sitting around waiting for a chip implant. What corners are they going to cut on the Bronco (10R60 vs 10R80 discussion at the last minute, tops, tow package, etc.) just to get it out? I'm really disappointed and discouraged at this point.
Sponsored