Sponsored

sgraing1

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond.A Bunch More Junk.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I predict that Webasto will not be the sole producer of tops in the next year or two.Ford will not continue to allow their production,profits,and customer satisfaction largely to be determined by one supplier.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I predict that Webasto will not be the sole producer of tops in the next year or two.Ford will not continue to allow their production,profits,and customer satisfaction largely to be determined by one supplier.
You must be new around here 😅. This sounds exactly like something ford would do

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And the other thing your fighting against (not only from getting picked) is that ford will cherry pick soft tops as they go through the struggle of throwing mic tops at FEs, meaning dealer allocations will eventually run dry for 2021 while you keep getting skipped
Nail, meet hammer.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why I sip on my whiskey and smoke my Cuban I think to myself when will I see my 2 door WT build.... Ahhh who cares.... Ford you can build it or not, I’m not going to lose sleep over your never ending bullshit...

CaliforniaBurrito

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I honestly do not see how this Webasto hardtop fiasco is acceptable to Ford. They have millions of dollars of already sold cars that they can't sell because a clown show can't make a molded piece of plastic. It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

Starting to think Webasto has Ford by the balls and negotiated to be the sole supplier or something cause I can't imagine Ford is ok with 1 company doing nothing but sitting on their thumb while millions of dollars in Broncos are unable to be produced.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I honestly do not see how this Webasto hardtop fiasco is acceptable to Ford. They have millions of dollars of already sold cars that they can't sell because a clown show can't make a molded piece of plastic. It would be funny if it wasn't sad.

Starting to think Webasto has Ford by the balls and negotiated to be the sole supplier or something cause I can't imagine Ford is ok with 1 company doing nothing but sitting on their thumb while millions of dollars in Broncos are unable to be produced.
I imagine it’s likely Ford isn’t very happy but there’s nothing they can do.

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am guessing they have contract w/ them and surprised Ford wouldn't put some kind of clause in there about production numbers. I don't get how all these higher ups who are getting millions in bonuses allow this shit to happen

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I honestly think there must be some serious design flaws that they are having difficulties figuring out... without the center roof pillar must be causing some type of headache... what the hell else could be their issues...