chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

By time I will have a build date I will be able to switch to the color green next year

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like both the 2 and 4 door. The length difference between the two is like 16". I just prefer the larger trunk room. I have a car w/ a small trunk area and it sucks. Gets old fast

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Cup holders are for big babies anyway, I drink my Mad Dog 2020 straight outta the brown paper bag, donā€™t you? šŸ˜‚
I like both the 2 and 4 door. The length difference between the two is like 16". I just prefer the larger trunk room. I have a car w/ a small trunk area and it sucks. Gets old fast
Ha ha I just sold my hatchback on bought a 2 door rocket with a trunk. I havenā€™t driven a coupe since, hmmmm maybe ever. So Iā€™m with you, I need the space. Has to fit 2 mountain bikes too.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Im guessing you diehard 2 door fans must not have 3 dogs and 2 horses. If I was just going for the ā€œcuteā€ factor Iā€™d be all over the 2 door. šŸ˜‚
You guessed wrong!

cecrc881

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Outer Banks, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So do I understand this correctly?

MY21- Soft tops
MY22- MIC tops
MY23- Mod tops
MY24 - Painted tops

Did I miss anything?
You are more optimistic than I am.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Do these delays apply if you've already received your VIN?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do these delays apply if you've already received your VIN?
shouldn't. you got a vin because they had the parts. Although, Many people with vins have had their dates pushed back a few weeks so who knows if that will keep happening to those w/ a vin

Vinny6G

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So I have a late day 1 res and have a MIC. If I do the switch, would I almost be guaranteed my BD late Julyish?

Probably super wishful thinking, but you think Ford would offer a discount on the MIC later on down the road (when available) if we had it originally but then agreed to switch now?

Sponsored

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I have a late day 1 res and have a MIC. If I do the switch, would I almost be guaranteed my BD late Julyish?

Probably super wishful thinking, but you think Ford would offer a discount on the MIC later on down the road (when available) if we had it originally but then agreed to switch now?
There are no guarantees.

Oneand0

Badlands
First Name
Mario
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You're a unicor

My 4 door soft top BD has a build date of 6/21. Why are you going from BD to BL if you don't mind me asking.
There's still a chance I might keep my BD, but just add the SAS on it. My main reason for doing the switch is I might want a better resale value and I think the BL with a high package might have a bit more demand for people buying used. I won't get the SAS with the BL. I would be extremely happy with both. I'm really thinking about going all-electric and I know a few trucks are popping up in 22 and that's why the resale is important.

Waiting 4 Years

First Edition
First Name
Tammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Recon Package
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Your location shouldnā€™t matter. The big factors are your time stamp and your configuration. Seems like little to no FE will be built in July. Which to me means very late in the year deliveries. Also Ford is claiming only FEā€™s will be scheduled the first week of every month. I will be extremely disappointed if I have to take delivery of my 2021 Bronco in November/December.
Agreed, I'm feeling like something better is going to show up before I get mine

Bronco4

First Edition
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350 CCLB
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I honestly think there must be some serious design flaws that they are having difficulties figuring out... without the center roof pillar must be causing some type of headache... what the hell else could be their issues...
We had some one on this site that talked to a Ford Engineer at a Bronco showing and was told that the Top was being redesigned. Did we shoot that messenger?

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, it looks like some of the other constraints are less of an issue now... Trying to find the silver lining here. Is Sasquatch not an issue then?

Also from BN related to this:

Additional information in the bulletin includes:
2021 BRONCO FUEL ECONOMY RATINGS

1621027623307-png.png

Disclaimer: EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/ transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary.
Just FYI this estimated cost is assuming 12,000 miles a year.
Sponsored