Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Did everyone with June builds get pushed to July? I haven't head anything, but have a 6/21 build date per the Ford email.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please stop posting every bit of meaningless mumbo jumbo that is just distracting and truly answers nothing. Tomorrow there will be more crap that does nothing to inform anyone when they might see a Bronco. And about the millions Ford is investing, let’s see...a couple hundred thousand reservations at $100 apiece=millions in interest free loans to Ford from all of us. You’re welcome.

The Dmv

Base
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2d Base
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not that I plan on switching to a soft top, but I've been curious if you get a soft top now and put a MIC/hard top on later - Does the wiper blade just sit there and not work (I know there wouldn't be any wiring installed)? Any other downsides? I wouldn't really care if the rear wiper was there or if there was a defroster on the glass.
Yes, moderate to severe ugliness.

Bshaw386

Big Bend
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was already bumped back to July 5th... We'll see if that sticks haha
Yea I was as well. My question is if you already have a VIN and a date, but also have a MIC and a hitch should you try and remove them? Or is it too late because you have been given a VIN?

Sponsored

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hope your miniature horses are "cute", with 3500 towing capacity two actual horses will exceed towing ability... 😁 ...
Ha ha I won’t be hauling horses with it, but you’re right, 3500 might handle one mini, and a goat. 😛
Did everyone with June builds get pushed to July? I haven't head anything, but have a 6/21 build date per the Ford email.
Me too

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Plot twist:

It’s the adhesive that sticks the free insulating carpet to the ceiling that’s in limited supply.
I ordered mine without it.....send me my Bronco.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The 4-door isn't even in the top 3 on my backup list
My backup is a new Dennis Carpenter complete body for my Early Bronco. That's the only backup.

DryYourTears

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Defender, 51 Ford F1, motorcycles
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We had some one on this site that talked to a Ford Engineer at a Bronco showing and was told that the Top was being redesigned. Did we shoot that messenger?
I think it was just a lack of anything to back that claim up. Haven't heard that anywhere else or from anyone else.

Sponsored

Rlack75

Badlands
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have a First Edition reservation too. I checked with my dealer today about my reservation and why I'm not hearing anything about it.

He told me that "they are not scheduling any builds in the Northeast. The Northeast will be the last to get their orders"

This is the second time he has told me this. This can't possibly be true? People all over the other parts of the United States can be driving their Broncos while I'm waiting for my FE scheduling date? Any thoughts?
Your dealership should lose their Ford franchise license.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Please stop posting every bit of meaningless mumbo jumbo that is just distracting and truly answers nothing. Tomorrow there will be more crap that does nothing to inform anyone when they might see a Bronco. And about the millions Ford is investing, let’s see...a couple hundred thousand reservations at $100 apiece=millions in interest free loans to Ford from all of us. You’re welcome.
Welcome to a public automotive forum, where endless waiting results in endless speculation.

The $100 goes to the dealer, not Ford. Your welcome.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your dealership should lose their Ford franchise license.
I was told something similar in 2014 when I ordered my 2015 Mustang. They were building a few for each region to get them out so everybody could see them.

JZZ

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So what's the big drawback of changing to a soft top? The back windshield wiper wiring only? I'm debating swapping to the soft top and then ordering black modular hardtop once available since I'm going Shadow black on my rig.
I don’t understand why Ford doesn’t just included all wiring regardless of whether you get hard or soft top until the s*** settles heck just make it an option and let the consumer decide how hard is that
Sponsored