Sponsored

bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Then your issue is with Ford and can only be fixed by Ford. You may want to call them and give them all your info including other/past emails, addreses, and phone numbers. Not sure if any of this has changed since your order, but often times certificates come up under past personal info or other family member's info. It can be used as long as it is someone in the same household. Hope you get your money.
appreciate all of the info and advice.
Sponsored

OP
OP

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The issue here is that I spoke to Ford and they said there was no certificate associated with my name.
its not a certificate for the mid year price protection increase. per ford customer service, its right from ford. just keep sending them that screenshot romano uploaded. the "certificate" and "price proteciton" everyone keeps mentioning is for res holders before 3/21/21, that is a certificate, the "retail price protection" is for all orders before march 7th (if i remember the date correctly)

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
its not a certificate for the mid year price protection increase. per ford customer service, its right from ford. just keep sending them that screenshot romano uploaded. the "certificate" and "price proteciton" everyone keeps mentioning is for res holders before 3/21/21, that is a certificate, the "retail price protection" is for all orders before march 7th (if i remember the date correctly)
I spoke to Ford again. They said it is up to the dealer to honor the price, but there is nothing formal from Ford. I need to lean on the one section that talks about retail price protection. That is all there is.

BigHoof

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to Ford again. They said it is up to the dealer to honor the price, but there is nothing formal from Ford. I need to lean on the one section that talks about retail price protection. That is all there is.
It's in this thread from Zach.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-mid-march-update-from-granger-ford.39234/

This one applies in your case:

Assuming no changes are made after March 11, 2022; adjustment from J2 to J1 is generated automatically and paid to the dealer’s payment statement after the dealer records the sale in smart Vincent (system will produce a price protected adjustment amount once it verifies that the customer who bought the vehicle matches the customer who placed the order). You can expect that payment 30-45 days after the sale.

ejaffe

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's in this thread from Zach.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-mid-march-update-from-granger-ford.39234/

This one applies in your case:

Assuming no changes are made after March 11, 2022; adjustment from J2 to J1 is generated automatically and paid to the dealer’s payment statement after the dealer records the sale in smart Vincent (system will produce a price protected adjustment amount once it verifies that the customer who bought the vehicle matches the customer who placed the order). You can expect that payment 30-45 days after the sale.
This is perfect. Just sent it to the dealer for their review. Thank you

Picked up the car today, dealer honored the original price, no issues. I honestly think I was the first Bronco to come in this year and they never dealt with this. Ordered 1/15 and picked it up today. Super fast even the dealer and Ford couldn't believe it.
Sponsored

Last edited: