Sponsored

bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know about a certificate but you had to be before 3-19-21 to get any protection. I reserved on 5-12-21 and didn't get dick for protection when bumped to 22.
This isn’t quite correct. You are referring to the price protection reservation holders were given. There is a second price protection of MSRP for those who purchased before the price change that occurred recently.

The “retail order price protection” section below covers this and the dealer should handle it with Ford to recoup the difference in MSRP’s.

Ford Bronco bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase. A6F4DD32-2503-4AAA-AA87-4C8588192B89
Sponsored

OP
OP

ATbronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As mentioned before, the price you will see on your MSRP will be the updated price. A price protection rebate is supposed be applied on the contract for the difference. In my case, I think I had $875 applied. You will not see it applied on your window sticker. Just be sure it gets applied in the contract so it get's deducted prior to taking delivery. Technically if you sign the contract and walk out with the car, it will be hard to get it back later.
Thanks, they just keep saying that’s not the case, my order was 36660, now sticker is 37910. They keep saying they have no idea about this mid year price protection, and there is no “rebate” to select in Vincent or anywhere else. I just don’t know if they are playing dumb, or genuinely don’t know about it ( which I find hard to believe)

jeffersonvandyke

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Charger, Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The dealership gets an amount back on a dealer statement the following month. are you a reservation order or a 22 MY price protected order?

You'll either get that money upfront or as a check. You need to make sure you dealership knows they owe you that money though

EDIT: also send me your email, I'll see if you have a certificate in your name
any chance you could check for me?

Swabodda

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Flex, Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks, they just keep saying that’s not the case, my order was 36660, now sticker is 37910. They keep saying they have no idea about this mid year price protection, and there is no “rebate” to select in Vincent or anywhere else. I just don’t know if they are playing dumb, or genuinely don’t know about it ( which I find hard to believe)
Have the dealer call their Ford rep.

Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...fies for the Bronco price protection program?

How does the Bronco Price Protection program work?
If you ordered or reserved a Bronco prior to March 19, 2021, you will qualify for the price protection amount of a similarly equipped vehicle, based on the selected series and door configuration you reserved or ordered on or before October 1, 2021. This pricing adjustment will take place at the time of delivery through your dealer. As a reminder, the final selling price is based on the buyer’s agreement with your selected dealer. In order for you to receive this price protection, your dealer will need to search for and apply the certificate at the time you take delivery of your Bronco. You will not receive an email with the discount certificate. Final transaction details, including price, are between you and the dealer.

Will changing my order after March 7, 2022, affect my price protection amount?
For customers with an order or reservation on or before March 19, 2021, you are able to apply your certificate to a different series for the 2022 and 2023 MYs. However, your certificate amount will reflect the series you ordered or reserved on or before October 1, 2021. Changing your series, equipment package, number of doors, or 4x4 system after March 7, 2022, will cause your order to update with new mid-year price levels. See your dealer for further details on changing your order after the March 7, 2022, cutoff. If your vehicle is not built in the 2022 MY, price protection will carry over to the 2023 MY. Final transaction details, including price, will be agreed upon by you and the dealer.

Does price protection apply to Bronco special editions?
No. The Bronco Price Protection Program only applies to customers and the series offerings on or before March 19, 2021. Price protection will not apply if switching to a Raptor or Everglades™.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dealer just called and said bronco arrived, sent me pricing which shows the current sticker price of 37790, not the 36660 that it was when I ordered. I sent the screenshots directly from fords website regarding this stating how I will not be affected. They now say I need a "certificate" which is incorrect obviously. they are also stating they have more than 36600 into this vehicle? even though this was my order? all of it seems sketchy and incorrect. any thoughts and advice?
Window sticker will always display current pricing. Price protection involves applying an applicable credit, which you would have received separately from Ford - if you were in fact eligible for price protection (it only covers identical trims and packages from initial to complete

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go in to sign the paperwork and get that started while talking to Ford Customer Service on the line at the same time and make sure they know you're on the line with Ford and keep on speaker phone. My sales guy(owner of the dealership) told me right away, when the prices jumped mid year, that I was price protected without question. I didn't even have to ask him about it, he told me on his own

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m dealing with this now. Ordered in Nov 21. It came 2 days ago. Had signed purchase agreement. But dealers charging current MSRP which is 1750 more then when I ordered. They arnt interested in researching. They say they will sell it to someone else. I called for customer service and bronco customer service. And they weren’t helpful.

IceSoldier88

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Go in to sign the paperwork and get that started while talking to Ford Customer Service on the line at the same time and make sure they know you're on the line with Ford and keep on speaker phone. My sales guy(owner of the dealership) told me right away, when the prices jumped mid year, that I was price protected without question. I didn't even have to ask him about it, he told me on his own

can you ask your sales guy where we can get proof of this. To provide to us?

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
When I purchased my Wildtrak I had price protection in the amount of $695 (reserved on 7-20-20 so well within the deadline). I did not call anyone as my dealer was on it. They had me sign the form below when I paid for my Wildtrak. Please note, the program number below as it translates to the amount you qualify for.

Ford Bronco bronco just arrived at dealer. Dealer not honoring the pre mid year price increase. 1650055191348

Last edited:

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don’t know, i thought there was only a certificate for the original people that had reservations before March
You are correct. There's only one cert in Smart Vincent and that should reflect the difference in price between a pre- 3/19/21 (MY21)order and an Oct, 2021 (MY22) order. In my case, $800.

What is not in SV is the price jump from MY22 - MY22.5; $1500 jump in my case. Since my order is a basesquatch, Ford price protects up to $2300. This includes the $800 cert and the $1500 the dealership must enroll/apply for from Ford (they'll get a check from Ford within 45days).

Some dealers take the $1500 off the price and time of purchase, some write you a check when Ford sends them the funds, others are assholes and play stupid.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'd recommend thoroughly reviewing the Mid March update from Granger Ford to see exactly what price protect your are and are not entitled to, based on your situation:
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/the-mid-march-update-from-granger-ford.39234/

Many of us have gone through this mid year price increase and are still working with our dealers after delivery. Read and re-read the above post and that should make you at least as or more informed than your dealer so you know where Ford stands.
^^^^^ THIS! Read the Granger update above and then read it again 5 more times! :)

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I recently cut and pasted the Granger memo explaining the price protection to my dealer. This was the response I received from the owner:

"Hi Adam – You will be working with Brent when your vehicle arrives. While I expect that you are correct, we can’t see the final price protection amount until we lock the deal in with the correct sale date and enroll for it."

I'm confident they'll do me right. With that said, I'm not going to or should anyone bitch too much about $800 - $1500. The last thing you want to happen is have them deem you an "unreasonable customer". If that happens, the sale can be canceled and they sell the Bronco with a $10k markup!

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I picked up my Bronco a couple weeks ago, all I had to do to receive price protection was sign a paper for the voucher. It got applied in the downpayment section under rebate.
Sponsored